Anyone using Primewell PZ900 tires?? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone using Primewell PZ900 tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone using Primewell PZ900 tires??

Hi all, the local Tires Plus has a sale on Primewell PZ900 tires where a set of 4 is less than $400 installed. Anyone know anything about them? I'm told Bridgestone makes them but the sales guy didn't sound like he cared for them. Of course, his recommendation put the price at just over $700...

Anyways, what is the word on these things?

Thanks!

Re: Anyone using Primewell PZ900 tires??

never heard of them bro and i work at a toyota dealer. my recommendation would be to go with some yokohama's, the price is decent depending on your size, or even nexens if your really strapped. i am running Nexen S3000 245/40/18 and i got them for about $90 a peice off the internet. you can have them shipped to you and just have some place mount and balance them for you, should only run about $15 a tire i think

Comment

I assume you were talking to a firestone?? primewells are cheap tires, you get what you pay for.

they are made in china, bfrc probably owns the company or something.
      Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

x2 on camaroman's word---look into the nexens. check around your local tire merchants for deals on some decent tires though instead of trying to get the cheapo's, flaming is right, you get what you pay for.

i got a great deal on my nitto nt555's and i LOVE them....excellent dry cornering and drifting.
        Last edited by BallerMaro13; 09-01-2009, 01:29 PM.
        pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
        gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

I f'n love my nitto's too. nt555 extreme drags. So far they've been amazing.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Thanks for the recommendations guys. Unfortunately, I have 16" rims and it looks like I'm S.O.L. with the nt555. I did some searching and it appears that there are others asking the same question as me concerning these Primewells. I'm going to keep looking around before I pull the trigger but this 16" rim sure does limit me on choices...

Comment

time to upgrade dem rimz dawg!

Comment

join team c6v6!

then get ur tires sponsored by Trans-X!!!!
                pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
                gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Yeah I went through the same problem with finding tires for a 16in rim. It's very very limited. I eventually bucked up and bought some new wheels mainly for the purpose of wrapping them in better rubber, but damn they look nice too.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Thanks Baller but I can't afford the price of admission to the C6 part of the V6 team...

Anyone here using Kumho AST? I can get a set of 4 installed for $340...

Thanks.

EDIT: I'm going to start a new thread on these Kumho AST. Thanks for all your help guys!
                    Last edited by nitetime_pr; 09-03-2009, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                      Had to get another phone
                      by ssms5411
                      Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                      1 week ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Leaking front cover
                      by ssms5411
                      So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • transamtom1
                      Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                      by transamtom1
                      Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X