3800 Stroker Sponsor Effort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3800 Stroker Sponsor Effort

We have generated alot of interest since we received the rights to sell the C.O.M.E Racing stroker kits here in Northern America. To date, we have 14 people who have shared high interest in purchasing either a N/A kit or the Boost kits in the past 3 months. Still to date, there is NOT one of these kits in a running 3800 engine here in the US that we know of... We realize that the cost of these internals are not cheap, however it's our feelings that there are several people waiting in the background to see someone else make the plunge first and to see real #'s.

With that said, we'd like to spark some more interest... If you have an interest, we are going to offer a High Performance Stoker kit, which is designed for Boost type applications for 1/2 price...1450.00 THIS IS A STEAL!!
    Interested parties please contact us through the website @ www.3800stroked.com
    We'd like to know a little about you and your car. We'd like to know why you feel we should help sponsor you and your ride with this help and what you can do for us in return.
    Our goal is to find someone who is interested in real #'s as we are. We'd like to know #'s before the stroker build as well as after, etc.
    We will be posting this "Stroker Sponsorship Effort" several places on the net and will make a decision based on replies at the end of May.

Thanks and GOOD LUCK!

Re: 3800 Stroker Sponsor Effort

:eek: Nice!

Comment

man if you would have posted this back in november when i was biulding my motor....................
      www.turbov6camaro.com
      1997 3800 Series II Camaro
      4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
      7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
      11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

if someone doesnt jump on this, they are stupid. man if i had a v6 id be all over this.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
          if someone doesnt jump on this, they are stupid. man if i had a v6 id be all over this.
          already jumped onto it, ;) Got my submission in, wish me luck guys
          http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

im right behind you.

Comment

good luck you 2!

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              Or this

Comment

After debating with myself for a half hour, I decided to put my own submission in. I have been waiting a VERY long time for this, hopefully with a little help I can get this.

BTW, I just learned today that I do not have to sell the Firebird, so I am arranging to soon have it here with me, so that I can start doing a complete teardown of it.
                1995 Pontiac Firebird
                2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

thats good news wes!

Follow me!
                  Or this

Comment

can somebody explain to me what is a stroker kit and whats the good thing about having one and what does it function as. Is it some kind of turbo or what. Im not trying to be funny Im just looking for answers cause seriously I don't know

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stroker_Kit

Follow me!
                      Or this

Comment

I thought it was like a cam or something

Comment

If I was boostin' I'd submit
                          1999 Camaro Z/28
                          1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

As per rules:

Advertising. The use of our site is open to all, but unauthorized advertising of a commercial nature is strictly prohibited. If you own or are employed by a V6 F-Body related business and you would like to advertise on our site, please go to www.firebirdv6.com/advertise for information about sponsorships. Paying advertisers are freely allowed to post about their products in any forum.
                            2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                            1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                            2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                            2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                            2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl
                              As per rules:

Advertising. The use of our site is open to all, but unauthorized advertising of a commercial nature is strictly prohibited. If you own or are employed by a V6 F-Body related business and you would like to advertise on our site, please go to www.firebirdv6.com/advertise for information about sponsorships. Paying advertisers are freely allowed to post about their products in any forum.
                              you guys ran off the sponsors you had like the rest of the site areas that is extreamly dated

he not advertise he saying they are going to sponsor a car and give 50% off to them..... they are looking for race cars and people that race them. they are not trying to advertise
                              www.turbov6camaro.com
                              1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                              4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                              7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                              11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                                Had to get another phone
                                by ssms5411
                                Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                                1 week ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Leaking front cover
                                by ssms5411
                                So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • transamtom1
                                Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                                by transamtom1
                                Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X