X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: complete powerdyne kit

Comment

actually...i do have the money but i was planning on putting it towards another mod first... tell me about this supercharger first. it says its been rebuilt 300 miles ago, does this mean its praticaly brand new? how much would shipping be to 46845? do all the mounting brackets come with it too? do you have a picture of everything dissasembled from the car? if i bought this kit would i be able to install it on my car without going out and buying anything else?
      Last edited by 99BlackW68; 01-20-2008, 09:55 PM.

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

yes its pretty much brand new, EVERYTHINGS included plus some. shippings 40 dollars, it wieghs 50 pounds... and install is easy as pie.

Comment

what do you mean "plus some"? wait didnt you say free shipping earlier? after all i am paying $2000...you can spare the $40 shipped right? you've probably got a deal on this. ive been wanting to S/C my car for a long time now and have just been needing a build to come along.

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Originally posted by 99BlackW68
            what do you mean "plus some"? wait didnt you say free shipping earlier? after all i am paying $2000...you can spare the $40 shipped right? you've probably got a deal on this. ive been wanting to S/C my car for a long time now and have just been needing a build to come along.
            yeah i can bite the shiping its no problem, and plus some, the guages ran me 200dollars, plus some misc tools needed for the install i had to pick up, bunch of extra clamps...just stuff that had to add... also if you need help on the install you can call me and ill walk you through the best can...its very simple though...

Comment

Originally posted by 02camaro3800
              yeah i can bite the shiping its no problem, and plus some, the guages ran me 200dollars, plus some misc tools needed for the install i had to pick up, bunch of extra clamps...just stuff that had to add... also if you need help on the install you can call me and ill walk you through the best can...its very simple though...
              thank you very much. ok, ill take it. im waiting on my paycheck, and then ill have more than enough to pay for it. will you please add a picture of everything you are selling to me, just so we are both on the same page. do you use paypal? if so, whats your information.

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

ill take some pictures of everything tommoro, do you have a camaro? if so do you want the setup i have for the guages? pay pal is fine, what day are you wanting to purchase?

Comment

no, i have a firebird. i dont want the guage setup, but i will want the gauges, because ill be purchasing a gauge A-pillar from WS6 store. i will be able to send you the money in a week. 2k is quite a drop and i need my next paycheck for it. is that fine? do you prefer paypal?

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

paypal is great, and yeah i understand 2k is alot...well if you have any questions you can just post or call/text me at 2817880134

Comment

i forgot to mention, it has an upgraded impeller shaft and upgraded barrings

Comment

alright sounds good. ill keep in touch, like i said it'll be about a week, but i do want this kit. dont worry im not gonna back out on this. thanks

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

hey send me an IM when you get the chance

Comment

Comment

and as you can see ive been doing alot of polishing the first pic is befor an after, on the headunit i did a little but not all, it has a shine but its not a mirror by any means

Comment

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X