Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wtb: 1993-2002 f-body

Originally posted by kdm212 View Post
    niko, that is a nice ride man! i will give you a shout tomorrow.

red&black, you dont really want to sell your car do you? you just got it all back together. how much do you want for it?
    Yeah I do. Just want something else... 2900$ without system, 3500$ with.

Special offer just for you. I'm asking 3800$ on CL.
    -Jarred '70 Pontiac LeMans | '89 Firebird Formula 350

Comment

Niko's RS is beautiful!

Comment

97RS_3800, thank you!

do you have any pics of yours?

Original Poster - where are you?

Comment

Did you get my email kdm?
          1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
          1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
          1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
          2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

yes i did. i apologize for the delay. i have you, niko, and red&black to respond to. should be calling within the next couple days.

Comment

you all should keep your cars! If i i i i i i i i i i i i i were were sp sp sp special I wou wou wouwould would buy Unique's camaro:drool:
              Robby
              2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RPDRed6 View Post
                you all should keep your cars! If i i i i i i i i i i i i i were were sp sp sp special I wou wou wouwould would buy Unique's camaro:drool:
                Lol. I would keep my car if another car didnt have my <3 and could afford both.
                -Jarred '70 Pontiac LeMans | '89 Firebird Formula 350

Comment

reviving my old thread...location has changed im located in the ocala florida area. however im willing to travel for the right car...edited original post as well.

Comment

Still looking....selling my camaro.
                    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I have a 95, z28 ,convertible, lt1, t56, stock clutch, updated clutch master with braided line mod, 383 stroker ,computer balanced eagle cast rotating assembly, Arp studs throughout,king coated bearings, hyper coated pistons, cast cut to fit rings, comp cam 525ish lift {cam card is in glove box},comp lifters, red paint is decent , suspension used spohn tubular throughout including k member , true dual exaust with crossover, 1.7 rockers with arp 7/16 screw in studs and stud girdle with custom aluminum valve covers to clear valve train, manley push rods, heads rebuilt and polished very light porting, manley valves, 202s and 160s I think, can't remember, new valve guides, new seats, umbrella valve guide seals, comp 150 springs set at 180 install height,.050 over titanium keepers, The motor won't be coming apart soon. Bunch of other stuff I'm forgetting, like the polished intake. That's the good. The bad is it's a frankenstien car built from left over parts. The suspension is recycled race car junk deemed to have one too many weld repairs but all the poly bushings are new including motor mounts. The motor came out of an lt1 car that should have gone to the junkyard, but instead got bored .030 over and clearanced for the 400 crank. Car runs awesome but the rotating assembly is cheap just like stock gm, cast. Pistons same story except they're the hyperutectic like they put in the junk ls3 "high performance" motors. I didn't spring for forged it was triple the cost. So no spraying. The t56 was gone through found nothing wrong so it got a light rebuild of Timken bearings, new seals and new sycros just because. Last is no interior. Kind of. Dash is complete with new bcm and tuned computer Vats works as does the abs system. I have all the missing parts for the interior but it's mismatched stuff like black leather seats and red carpet with a 97 center console kind of thing so I'm saying no interior. Exterior is done and complete. Ditto for all the electrical, lights, fuel pump, cruise control, etc. Not really sure if the car is worth anything to anyone but if you pm I could send pics or whatever. Got it on craigslist right now for 9000 got too many other projects to knock out.

Comment

Originally posted by kristen View Post
                        Still looking....selling my camaro.
                        price? miles? specs? ill look for your build thread.

Comment

2001 camaro v6. 80700 miles. $4500
                          in the last 7 years i have put under 4k miles on her. tires are almost new. fuel pump is new. ac compress is new and ac condenser is new. ive had the car since jan 2003. in 2005 she became my weekend car and sat under a cover. 2007 she moved into a garage and hasn't seen rain since. she gets inspected and passes every year without a problem.

Performance Mods - american thunder flowmaster exhaust system with a bipassed resonator. Pacesetter header and y pipe, Pasesetter high flow cat, k&n forced cold air induction and K&N air filter 3.73 gears, Posi rear, Port and Polish heads, gt comp cam, Walbo fuel system, Accel 26lb fuel injectors, 3 Angle vavle job, new centerforce dual friction clutch

Suspension Mods -BMR lower control arms, BMR strut tower bar and eibach springs, bilstein shocks.

Appearance Mods - 8 inch racing stripes,17x8.5 c5 rims, Rear window solar wing, Triple gauge pod with autometers carbon fiber fuel presure, exhaust temp and air fuel gauge. JVC KD AVX2 3 5 034 in Dash Car Monitor DVD CD MP.
                          Last edited by kristen; 09-05-2014, 01:28 PM.
                          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Sorry sold it
                            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Car was sold: I've got what you're looking for, my 2000 Pontiac Firebird 5 Speed Manual Trans, loaded, black with ebony leather. I just put it up on Craigslist here: http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/4688646755.html
                              Last edited by UNFNick2k; 09-28-2014, 05:29 PM.
                              2000 Y87 Bird M5 with mods<p><a href=\"http://www.vzavenue.net/~ngeorg/\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.vzavenue.net/~ngeorg/</a>

Comment

got a car. finally lol.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                  Hello everyone!
                                  by Andy H
                                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • 3.4 slow to go
                                  hey there strangers!
                                  by 3.4 slow to go
                                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • ssms5411
                                  Had to get another phone
                                  by ssms5411
                                  Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X