Ferrari F50 For $5,000 and 17 Year Old Flips Lamborghini Aventador - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferrari F50 For $5,000 and 17 Year Old Flips Lamborghini Aventador

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari F50 For $5,000 and 17 Year Old Flips Lamborghini Aventador

Ferrari F50 For $5,000

http://www.dpccars.com/gallery/index...-F50-For-5-000

17 Year Old Flips Lamborghini Aventador

http://www.dpccars.com/gallery/index...hini-Aventador

Re: Ferrari F50 For $5,000 and 17 Year Old Flips Lamborghini Aventador

Call Gas Monkey Garage;)

Comment

Its a starting bid, it will go for a lot more than that. It still will be close to a six figure, if not just for the parts.

Comment

Originally posted by transamtom1 View Post
        Call Gas Monkey Garage;)
        Yes I saw the Ferrari on Gas Monkey after they put 300,000 into it to fix it. Then Dennis wanted to keep it at the end. Must be nice to have that kind of money.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Yeah those prices on the show were inflated. An F40 in mint condition will sell for $700,000 MAX.

Comment

Originally posted by KJZ28 View Post
            Yeah those prices on the show were inflated. An F40 in mint condition will sell for $700,000 MAX.
            I didn't know , but when they said the front end panel was 35,000 I thought that was pretty high.lol Just straightening the body they said it was like 150,000 that's a lot. Yeah they were going to list it at 900,000 that seemed high too, that's why Dennis probably kept it.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
              I didn't know , but when they said the front end panel was 35,000 I thought that was pretty high.lol Just straightening the body they said it was like 150,000 that's a lot. Yeah they were going to list it at 900,000 that seemed high too, that's why Dennis probably kept it.
              Forza magazine, which is one of the best Ferrari mags out there, had an article on that car because of the outrageous inflated prices. Dennis is not as good as the show leads the viewers to believe, he is always over inflated. This does not change the fact that the show is awesome.

Comment

I can't wait till I can get my hands on a rebuildable exotic soon. I'm looking for a Diablo or Countach.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  2 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X