overlays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• overlays?

looking to pick some up for the t/a, i assumed forthcircledesigns would have them but i check the site and they sell stripe kits and thats it. im just wanting the door emblems and rear pontiac fill ins for now, maybe the trunk panel since its finally started the fade.

was looking at brent franker, but im not sure if he still does them or not, ive heard he still does and that he's stopped doing them so i dont know who the hell to believe. i know he used to do good work on them though

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

overlays?

Send Brent an email and ask if he is still doing the decals. He will answer and let you know. I bought new inlays from him about 1 year ago. He always does great work. High quality.
    bfranker@tampabay.rr.com

Comment

Re: overlays?

FWIW; if Brent is still doing them go with him, the best work hands down, prices are always reasonable and he's a good guy too.
      In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
      2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Originally posted by 1997Canadian3.8 View Post
        FWIW; if Brent is still doing them go with him, the best work hands down, prices are always reasonable and he's a good guy too.

He sure is. I have ordered from him several times.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          2 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X