This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** bobistheoilguy.com

So I got banned for a week at bobistheoilguy.com for using **** in a sentence which was censored anyways. The moderators over there think they're friggen god.... :mad: :tdown: :slap:
    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Re: **** bobistheoilguy.com

And now... I LOL.

That sucks. As much as I've read over there, never really felt the need to sign up.
    '99 Camaro
    '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
    '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Fuck!
      09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

God damm son of a B!tches I'm pissed now, thats the last straw. LOL Reminds me of the places I have been banned. Haha Just loook at it as oh well, they can't run the site without you and you'll feeel better. J/K
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

They are real a-holes about profanity over there.
          *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

So I emailed the admin about it and I wrote;

What the hell is your problem?? You ban me for a week for using F*CK that is censored anyways? What kind of crap is that? Just because you run/own/whatever a website doesn't make you God of Everything. It's a discussion board about damn motor oil, not your personal world were you get to play God. Then I re-register because I honestly enjoy this nazi place and because I wanted to get SteveC's email address and you deny my application with the reason of its' none of my business'? That is VERY unprofessional, Helen. Not to mention you've banned people for other small stuff like they compared Mobil 1 to paint thinner. It's not hard to figure out that these sponsors are putting cash in your pocket. I mean come on get a life dude. Then you deleted all the posts referencing mine and what has happened to this country! What the hell?? That is absolutely ridiculous. It was a rhetorical statement anyways. Which is why I didn't respond to SteveC's post of how messed up we are because I didn't want it to get political, god forbid. Yes, I KNOW it's against the rules for vulgar posts but I mean posting "What the f*ck happened to us?" is hardly worth a week ban. I can see if I posted "God damn you American fags are fatter than ****ing ****** ****ing god damn pigs named Betsy if a field of god damn monkey ****." What a joke..

Now I've been permanently banned. What the **** dude...
            1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Who cares. Ive been banned at other places as well. MFBA.org, V6f-body.com....it happens.
              1995 Pontiac Firebird
              2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

I actually enjoyed being there. Once you filtered out the bull**** and nonsense there was a lot to learn. Not to mention I can't stand webpage owners that think they're God because they can create a message board from a template. Helen thinks her **** doesn't stink because Mobil and Shell and paid sponsors putting money in her pocket. There are few places I care about getting banned from and one of them is bitog.

Comment

That sucks.
                  But who's Bob and why does HE get to be the oil guy?
                  #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

and if bob is the oil guy how come helen owns / runs it etc.

Shouldnt it be helen is the oil girl?
                    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

I can see why you got banned.
                      Last edited by Shirl; 08-05-2010, 04:29 PM.
                      2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                      1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                      2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                      2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                      2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                        Had to get another phone
                        by ssms5411
                        Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                        1 week ago
                      • ssms5411
                        Leaking front cover
                        by ssms5411
                        So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                        2 weeks ago
                      • transamtom1
                        Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                        by transamtom1
                        Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X