Twin Turbo 3800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Twin Turbo 3800

I think theres some pics on my Car domain site link is in my sig. I just looked I'll have to reload some pics of the turbo install.
    Last edited by ssms5411; 07-15-2014, 10:48 PM.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

They may have some kits out their but will be for rear install. I had mine costume made front install with a T90 and yes it big. Click on my link and I will ask around on twin turbo.
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/322688...vrolet-camaro/
      Camaro V6 1999- K&N Intake System
      - 3.73 gear
      - Jet DST Programer
      - Spark plugs (Split Fire) and wires (Taylor 8.5)
      - Headers (Pace) and Y- Pipe
      - Hi Flow Cat
      :stp:

Comment

Cartuning will sell you a kit if you want to wait a while for them to build it for you. Probably end up costing you around 5K.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          2 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          2 weeks ago
        • ssms5411
          Had to get another phone
          by ssms5411
          Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X