Mad Max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Max

Pretty good action with really no plot. It has more car action though than Fast and Furious.

Re: Mad Max

Nice to hear, so it doesn't compare fo the old Mad Max as far as plot goes?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Yeah, Mel Gibson was definitely the best, especially part 2. IMO

Comment

The poltergest movie comes out Friday I hope that one isn't a disappointment, the original one scared me as a kid with the damm little clown.lol
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

That clown gave me nightmares when I was a kid. His arms wrapped around my neck and dragged me under my bed.

Even that lady doing the spiderman thing was pretty scary.

I hope this new Poltergeist doesn't ruin the classic.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
            That clown gave me nightmares when I was a kid. His arms wrapped around my neck and dragged me under my bed.

Even that lady doing the spiderman thing was pretty scary.

I hope this new Poltergeist doesn't ruin the classic.
            Lol. Lets hope it's good.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
              Lol. Lets hope it's good.
              Well..I just saw it. And it doesn't come close to the original. Nothing scary about it.

Comment

That sucks , maybe it only works as a kid, so theres another little kid scared of the clown.lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  3 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X