3800 Stroker Sponsor Effort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3800 Stroker Sponsor Effort

btw. id like to state for the record, i have no beef against ftv6, just a few select members of there. they run a nice site, its just not my cup of tea.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Re: 3800 Stroker Sponsor Effort

Well guys, the replies came rolling in again and have been enjoyable reading about everyones' builds and intentions. Our intentions were obviously targeting the "Forced Air Induction". It appears only a handful with either supercharged or turbocharged apps., BUT a boatload of N/A and or N20 builds shared interest as well. I'm not even convinced we heard from 1/2 of the interested parties because of the lower compression ratio pistons we were offering with this kit.

So with this said, we are going to change things up a bit...!!!
      You will have the option of choosing between the original HP kit which is targeting either TurboCharged or SuperCharged applications due to the 8.2-to-1 compression pistons. This kit is completely balanced as it sits.

Our newest option is the HP kit targeting N/A and or N2O applications as this kit will include our 10-to-1 pistons. This kit WILL need to be re-balanced or at least checked...

Once again, anyone who shares an interest, Please reply through our website and thanks for all of the interest...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
        Had to get another phone
        by ssms5411
        Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
        1 week ago
      • ssms5411
        Leaking front cover
        by ssms5411
        So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
        2 weeks ago
      • transamtom1
        Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
        by transamtom1
        Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X