both front turning lights out, rear okay! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

both front turning lights out, rear okay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• both front turning lights out, rear okay!

Both of my front turn signals are out but when I turn on emergency flashers...the back work fine but the front area dead...there is not a special fuse for front turn signals....how could they both go out at the same time. I replaced one of the front sockets a few months ago with a new one. Any ideas?

Re: both front turning lights out, rear okay!

Have you tried replacing the flasher unit that's underneath the steering wheel?

This could be the culprit.

Comment

You didn't say if you've checked your front bulbs.
      If you haven't, see if the filament is ok. Also, check to see if the lamp housing is warped from the heat and somehow letting water in.
      1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

Had same problem last week...I examined bulbs in front and BOTH has broken glass...how I do not know....Did have to replace lighting plug on one side.
        All work well...got replacement on ebay...if you buy one or two do NOT buy anything coming from CHINA...I did the first time and they were worthless.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          2 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X