Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brakes from Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FRONT-REAR-K...19cfb0&vxp=mtr

Do you guys think these are good brakes to have? Price seems to be good.

Re: Brakes from Ebay

I bought the "Callahan" ebay specials last year and have had no issues. I'll be upgrading to a better pad once these wear out, but they've been good so far.

And come to think about it, *I think* what you linked to are the same brand as what I bought for my Sport Trac. Again, zero issues there, but it doesn't get driven hard like the Firebird...lol
    aka FreedStyle
    Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
    2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Comment

I like running the ceramic pads, but you can't beat the price for what their selling.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Alright, cool. Thanks for the input guys.

Comment

actually ive found a better deal on slotted rotors from rockauto. there $18 a piece so they end up $50 shipped then just get some lifetime warranty ceramic pads from advance and your shuold be golden.

Comment

Originally posted by madforce10 View Post
            actually ive found a better deal on slotted rotors from rockauto. there $18 a piece so they end up $50 shipped then just get some lifetime warranty ceramic pads from advance and your shuold be golden.
            Since shipping is free it comes up to be almost the same price.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
              Hello everyone!
              by Andy H
              Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
              2 weeks ago
            • 3.4 slow to go
              hey there strangers!
              by 3.4 slow to go
              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X