It's been awhile... What's everyone up to? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's been awhile... What's everyone up to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been awhile... What's everyone up to?

Haven't posted in here god knows how long...

Still have my Camaro, haven't modified it much at all as I hardly drive it anymore. No plans to sell it but it just doesn't see much action anymore.

Picked this up back in September - 2014 Cadillac ATS 2.0T - Added a few features, sunroof, AWD, Performance pkg and the convince pkg with lane departure assist and heated steering wheel.

The car is more than fast enough for a daily :rock: one of the best handling cars I've driven, I tried the C class and 3 series but the ATS is hands down the best of the three as a drivers car

What are you guys up too?? What's new?

In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
    2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Re: It's been awhile... What's everyone up to?

Still have the 99 TA,sold my Pewter 2001 Bird 2 years ago.

My DD is a 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS.

Last edited by transamtom1; 01-27-2015, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Been a long time. This board was really helpful when I was getting my camaro setup for autocross and tracking...lots of good information. Have long sold the car but the memories still remain of how good it was and how helpful this forum is for owners. Loved the braking system in that car ('98 RS Hardtop coupe). And it was fun on track with upgraded suspension and interior weight loss program... just not particularly agile. The 4th gen Camaro will always hold special memories for me.

My daily driver for the past few years (and currently only car) is now the kind of car I always wanted...a purebred sportscar built entirely for driving enjoyment and agility in addition to being a practical daily driver. And after 3 years with it I'm more in love with it than the day I signed for it...

<a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/vracer111\" target=\"_blank\">My \'98 Camaro</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.honda-tech.com/garage?cmd=viewcar&id=1223\" target=\"_blank\">My \'98 Tacoma</a>

Comment

Had a million issues with my ATS after putting about 6000kms on it the motor blew; 4th piston crack...Apparently I'm not the only one with the cracked piston issue on the 2.0T engine. GM replaced the bad engine with a new crate motor and after about 4 months of headaches, 3 new ECMs and a team of engineers from GM working on the car, GM finally bought the car back. They got me into a brand new 2015 ATS with the same specs for a great price.

It was a huge headache that lasted what seemed like half a year, but finally GM stepped up and bought the car back.
        In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
        2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
          Had to get another phone
          by ssms5411
          Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
          1 week ago
        • ssms5411
          Leaking front cover
          by ssms5411
          So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
          2 weeks ago
        • transamtom1
          Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
          by transamtom1
          Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X