Insidethreat07 2001 Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Insidethreat07 2001 Camaro

Very nice pics. I can see Fast Ed's Camaro there.

How's that plate on your air damper working for you? :D You don't get trouble with the cops?

Comment

Originally posted by insidethreat07 View Post
      I've been thinking about taking my silver hockey stripe off and doing something different. Maybe one of these stripes in the checkered style in black. Thoughts?
      http://fourthcircledesigns.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_39_27&products_id=39
      I like that stripe. It would go perfect with a stripe along side a cowl or SS hood to.
      aka FreedStyle
      Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
      2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Comment

Little update. The Camaro is naked. I took the silver hockey stick stripes off her....

Comment

Well she is naked...

Comment

Now she just looks like any other Camaro out there... I wasn't a big fan of the hockey stripes, but they weren't bad and it set your car apart from the rest a little bit. I think you should go with one of those 4th circle designs quarter panel stripes you were eyeing on the previous page. Regardless, you have a very clean and well-maintained Camaro. 4th gens this nice are becoming harder and harder to find.
            aka FreedStyle
            Chaddrich Freed

Comment

Originally posted by CFreed11 View Post
              Now she just looks like any other Camaro out there... I wasn't a big fan of the hockey stripes, but they weren't bad and it set your car apart from the rest a little bit. I think you should go with one of those 4th circle designs quarter panel stripes you were eyeing on the previous page. Regardless, you have a very clean and well-maintained Camaro. 4th gens this nice are becoming harder and harder to find.
              Yea I've been eyeing those quite a bit. I wanted to clean it up a bit and do something different for the time being. I also think it look cleaner without the hockey stripe lol. I just wish I could see a 4th gen with the checkered **** Harrell stripe lol.

Comment

Comment

Comment

LOL... that license plate man.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
                      LOL... that license plate man.

Comment

Nothing.. I just wish I could do that to mine, but cops here would get me anyway.

Comment

Been thinking about some new rims:

Comment

I thought about these rims as well before I ended up with mine. These would look good in 18x9.5's.
                            aka FreedStyle
                            Chaddrich Freed

Comment

Originally posted by CFreed11 View Post
                              I thought about these rims as well before I ended up with mine. These would look good in 18x9.5's.
                              I thought about 18s but tires are more expensive than 17s lol

Comment

I thought about 18s but tires are more expensive than 17s lol
                                True, had I purchased my current rims new, I would have bought 17's. I got mine in a trade though for a set of Billet Specialties wheels I had. Now that I've seen what my car looks like with 18's though, I don't think I'll ever go back to the smaller rims. The 18's fill the wheel wells perfectly and don't look outrageous. These cars would have been perfect from the factory with 17/18 options instead of the 16/17 wheels.
                                aka FreedStyle
                                Chaddrich Freed

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                  Hello everyone!
                                  by Andy H
                                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                  3 weeks ago
                                • 3.4 slow to go
                                  hey there strangers!
                                  by 3.4 slow to go
                                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X