Getting my feet wet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting my feet wet

I have a 1935 ford truck and I want to put my V6 drive train . heart transplant will be from 2000 camaro . I have researched and the camaro will be my donor car , does anyone know what other threads I can read to help me achieve this swap . Give me halls advice :stp:

Re: Getting my feet wet

Most of the swap threads on Forums are V8 LS engines.

Maybe a google search will find something.

Comment

3800 swap is very popular among Fiero enthusiast. There's been some 3800 swaps on several Miatas and there's even a twin turbo swap of it on an RX7 that I've seen on Utube.

I think the wiring harness would be the hardest thing when it comes to swapping one of these engines.

I wouldn't mine doing it myself on my '88 pickup that only weighs 1700lbs.:burn:

Comment

I'd be interested to know what you are going to do about the DBW. perhaps switch to cable driven throttle body and plenum of a 98 or older?
        Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
        Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
        Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
        Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
        Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          2 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X