3800 Stroker Sponsor Effort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3800 Stroker Sponsor Effort

I'll allow this. Wiki is not an advertising thing, it's an informational thing. There are no links to any vendors.

Viper... no one ran off vendors, we stopped taking vendors when the market for V6 parts dried up. When the 5th gen launches, I'm sure we'll see more parts again and then we'll see about vendors.

Steve
    FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
    Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
    Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6
      I'll allow this. Wiki is not an advertising thing, it's an informational thing. There are no links to any vendors.

Viper... no one ran off vendors, we stopped taking vendors when the market for V6 parts dried up. When the 5th gen launches, I'm sure we'll see more parts again and then we'll see about vendors.

Steve
      lol @ page number.

And obviously there are many new parts being developed for v6 camaros. Such as these stroker kits that are now available in america...

Camaro V6 - 14.3 @ 96mph
      Camaro SS - cam/boltons/m6/tune
      http://www.crfhq.com

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6

Steve
        I think shirl was referring to the original thread creator and not wiki, lol
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af
          you guys ran off the sponsors you had like the rest of the site areas that is extreamly dated

he not advertise he saying they are going to sponsor a car and give 50% off to them..... they are looking for race cars and people that race them. they are not trying to advertise
          Please, for the love of God, ban him, ban him now. That whole statement, as difficult as it was to comprehend, was nothing more than what a troll would say. It was completely uncalled for. Its nothing more than a simple misunderstanding and you bash us ones that have worked hard to keep this site updated. I am personally in the works myself of trying to do some updating. Instead of being negative, try helping. Be the contributing, forerunning member you claim to be.

BTW, learn to type already, you're some 24 years old, and an orangutan could type better.
          1995 Pontiac Firebird
          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Just aside from everything else.

It's good someone is developing something for us. I would definately be all over this. But I want to stay smog complaint.

But I do have plans on dropping a 3800 on the '89 someday since the 2.8 is almost dead and it will be purely for racing.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Isn't this the kind of thing that would help promote the site and the focus of it. By allowing sponsors or companies to come in and give us breaks on their merchandise it helps us and helps them by getting their name out there. THey don't have to do banners or anything just every now and then pop in and say they've got a group discount or a new product they want to reduce for someone to try. IDK just my .02
              Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Absolutely. It just wasn't that way in the past. Advertisers and vendors were asked to become sponsors to help cut the cost of running the site. Most sites do that. :)
                2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Lets keep this discussion for the website forum. Lets let Swan keep their post unabstructed.
                  1995 Pontiac Firebird
                  2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

We have narrowed the field down a bit and would like to thank everyone who has replied for their interest.
                    We have a Divisional race @ Norwalk next Fri, Sat, and Sunday. When we return, I hope to be able to announce the winner!! Probably that Monday evening.
                    If any one else shares an interest or you know of anyone, please have them reply through our site ASAP so they have a fair chance.

Thanks again...Jack

Comment

If my bird wasn't just involved in a flood.... I would have volunteered.

Sigh.... with my background at the track... I bet I would have been a damn good choice.

Since I do not know the future of my car/ me in the v6 world... I have not sent an email to them.

If I get another v6.... I will most DEF get a stroker kit!
                      Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                      nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                      2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                      2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

thats the spirit james!

/subliminalmessage/buyanotherv6bird/subliminalmessage/

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                        Or this

Comment

man id strap that stroker kit on my car in about 2 seconds if i had the cash on hand. :(
                          Dave:
                          00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                          97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

All of the replies have been reviewed and we are down to 2.
                            We will be announcing the winner tomorrow evening.

We'd like to thank everyone who replied to this "sponsorship"

Comment

First of all, We'd like to thank everyone for their interest with this sponsorship effort.
                              We have a winner!!:tup:

Please help us in Congratulating Mogobs30th (Wesley)...

We are extremeley anxious to help him with this build and to make this a reality..!!

Comment

Originally posted by ProStreet1
                                First of all, We'd like to thank everyone for their interest with this sponsorship effort.
                                We have a winner!!:tup:

Please help us in Congratulating Mogobs30th (Wesley)...

We are extremeley anxious to help him with this build and to make this a reality..!!
                                wow out off all the peopl hes the one that needs it :dj:
                                :dj:

great choice
                                www.turbov6camaro.com
                                1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                                4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                                7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                                11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                                  Had to get another phone
                                  by ssms5411
                                  Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                                  1 week ago
                                • ssms5411
                                  Leaking front cover
                                  by ssms5411
                                  So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • transamtom1
                                  Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                                  by transamtom1
                                  Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X