Power window failures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power window failures

My driver power window is dead again....this is the fouth of fifth time...passenger window...just fine after 16 years...anyone figure this out???????? (2000 Camaro)

Re: Power window failures

Originally posted by PalmHarbor View Post
    My driver power window is dead again....this is the fouth of fifth time...passenger window...just fine after 16 years...anyone figure this out???????? (2000 Camaro)
    Did you get a lifetime warranty. I don't really know why they fail so. My passenger side goes down slow, but goes up in normally.

Comment

Re: Power window failures

the aftermarket ones are all garbage. ive been thru 2. not **** you can do about it, the windows are just to damn heavy

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        3 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X