Will it fit?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will it fit?!

Do you think this would fit easier than a M90? Was looking for a Holden intake and came across these guys. Looks like they are still make s/c for the 3800 and a lot better design than the M90.

http://store.yellaterra.com.au/holde...upgrade-6-rib/

Re: Will it fit?!

Thats alot of money and it would still need to be modified to fit most likely.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I would imagine it would be only marginally less fabrication. Its basically the same thing with the inlet on the opposite side. Just my 02 cents.
      Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
      Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
      Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
      Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
      Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Comment

It's just the Whipple version of the stock Eaton M90 for a Holden L67 which does have the TB on the driver side - and has been installed in a F-body before.
        Attached Files
        Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

I would like to know the dimensions of that thing. I love whipple compare to root and centrifugal. The boost is more instant. But that thing is way too expensive.

Comment

Larger case on that supercharger as well as a sandwich style intercooler setup, not gonna fit under the cowl without spacing the k-member and cutting the cowl. You'll probably lose the passenger side wiper in this case as well.

Comment

think you need to do a lot of work to fit that one.

Comment

Maybe we shouldn't be too quick on the conclusion here. Back then people said the same thing with root blowers. Now about 5 people or so have done this kind of mod.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  2 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X