GT2 Cam Swap, Whisper Lid, STB, Headers W/ Y-Pipe, Pro 5.0, Much More... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT2 Cam Swap, Whisper Lid, STB, Headers W/ Y-Pipe, Pro 5.0, Much More...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT2 Cam Swap, Whisper Lid, STB, Headers W/ Y-Pipe, Pro 5.0, Much More...

My plan was to get my V6 setup together this year and drive it, and then do my 427 LSX swap this winter. Winter is here and I have yet to use any of the V6 stuff, so it is all up for sale to help fund my 427 swap. I will be getting pictures of everything very soon.

Since this site will only let me post a pathetic 4 pictures per post, more pictures can be found on my Photobucket page:
    http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t...99%20Firebird/

GT2 Cam Kit
    This comes with a used GT2 Cam (216/216 317/317 111 LSA), Crane Cams 105 lb. Springs, Comp Cams Hi-Tech Hardened Pushrods 7.050" Length .080 Wall, ARP Rocker Arm Studs, OEM Timing Chain Tensioner, 2 Timing Chains (not sure if they are stock or aftermarket), New GM Cam Bolt, and Valve Seals. Everything has approx. 1000 miles.
    $400 shipped. PRICE LOWERED!!! $350 shipped.

Pro 5.0 Shifter
    This is a used Pro 5.0 shifter for the T5 manual transmission. This is known as one of the best aftermarket shifters on the market. It will come with a UMI short shifter.
    $145 shipped with the UMI Short Stick. PRICE LOWERED!!! $125 shipped.

Complete L36 3.8 V6 Engine W/ 25k Miles
    This is an L36 longblock from a 2005 Buick LeSabre with only 24k miles. Abolutely NOTHING wrong with it. I just bought this from LKQ and have the documentation with it. I bought it to put in my 99 Firebird that spun a bearing. I stripped it down to the longblock. It can be sold as a longblock or I can put it together with all the F-Body accessories for a complete drop in. If I put is together it will have all new gaskets, new GM crank bolt, new NGK spark plugs, new Bosch wires, powdercoated intake, powdercoated oil pan, 99-02 DBW throttle body, new gatorback belt, all accessories with 60k miles, and I'm sure there is more I am forgetting.
    $550 shipped for the complete longblock.
    $1000 shipped for the complete assembled engine.

T5 5-Speed Transmission Swap
    SOLD!!!!!
    This is a used T5 5-speed transmission from a 1999 Firebird with only 60k miles. Clutch seemed to work fine when I drove it into my shop. Comes with stock shifter, transmission crossmember, pedals, 1999 Firebird 5-speed engine/transmission wiring harness, 1999 Firebird 5-speed PCM, clutch, hydraulics, floor cutout, rubber floor shift boot, and anything else that I won't need with my new setup.
    SOLD!!!!!
    Whisper Lid
    SOLD!!!!!
    This is the EXTREMELY rare Whisper lid for the 99-02 V6 F-Bodies with the straight throttle body. It is in near mint condition and has a custom white Firebird decal on it. I bought this here on the V6 forum several months ago, just wanting to get what I paid for it.
    SOLD!!!!!
    BMR V6 Strut Tower Brace SOLD!!!!!
    This is a used BMR strut tower brace for the 93-02 V6 F-Bodies. It is powdercoated black and has a custom white Firebird decal on it. The powdercoating is starting to peel near the feet but it is still in excellent shape. I bought this here on the V6 forum several months ago, just wanting to get what I paid for it.
    SOLD!!!!!
    Pacesetter Headers w/ Y-Pipe and Magnaflow Catalytic ConverterSOLD!!!!
    This is a used set of Pacesetter headers with the y-pipe. These will fit all 96-02 F-Bodies with the 3.8 V6. The y-pipe has been welded where the clamp normally goes so there will be no leaks. There is also a dent in the driver side front primary. These are the painted version, not coated. I will probably media blast them and paint them with high temp paint before they are sold so they will look brand new. The Magnaflow catalytic converter in the picture has been cut off, but can be included for extra.
    SOLD!!!!
    Last edited by White01Formula; 02-07-2011, 05:50 AM.

Re: GT2 Cam Swap, Whisper Lid, STB, Headers W/ Y-Pipe, Pro 5.0, Much More...

Last edited by White01Formula; 01-23-2011, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Last edited by White01Formula; 12-07-2010, 02:19 PM.

Comment

interested in the strut tower brace (pending the condition it is in) I'd like a picture

if you're willing to ship to Canada
        In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
        2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Originally posted by 1997Canadian3.8 View Post
          interested in the strut tower brace (pending the condition it is in) I'd like a picture

if you're willing to ship to Canada
          Just posted pictures of it. I am willing to ship to Canada, it will cost a little more though.

Comment

Check your pm.....

Comment

Originally posted by Z26v6 View Post
              Check your pm.....
              You have a reply.

Comment

Clutch sold.......

Comment

is the engine still for sale

Comment

Would you sell just the cam?
                    Last edited by OneEightSeven; 12-10-2010, 03:01 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Make offers guys. This stuff is going on eBay this week.

Comment

$130 for the Pro 5.0 shifter with the UMI short stick ?

$250 for JUST the transmission. No pedals, wiring, clutch, no slave needed either.

Comment

i want the long block check your pm

Comment

looking for anything?

I have a set of GM 3.73 gears plus install kit that I'm trying to get rid of, gears + cash for cam package?
                            1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
                            1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
                            1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
                            2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

125 for the lid?
                              Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
                              1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
                              1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
                              2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X