Philadelphia Cheesteak run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philadelphia Cheesteak run

Figured I would share this here. I know its in Philly but we usually have a bunch of cars from Va up to Mass go to this. Here is the info.

2013 Tony Luke's Cheese steak Run

Thats right guys were doing this again. For those who have joined us on previous Tony Lukes runs you know they have been a blast with a great turn out. For those of you who haven't joined us before you are in for a treat. This is an organized run to meet up with fellow LsX owners from all over the North East area. The last couple runs we've had cars from New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland you name it. Turn outs for past runs have been great even with some of the weather conflicts we had with the heat,rain, Hurricane Sandy, and the cold. Invite your friends, family, other car enthusiast we do not discriminate however this tends to be an LS centered event .So here we go again.

When: Saturday April 20th, 12:00 AM Rain date will be the following saturday
    Where: Meet at Tony Luke's in Philadelphia, PA
    Meeting spots will be the same times and locations of the last Runs:
    Meeting Spots:
    Deptford Mall NJ ( side nearest to the outback steakhouse) 11pm
    Newark Delaware I-95 reststop 11pm
    CherryHill Mall NJ 11pm
    Thomas Edison rest stop for northern guys 10:30-10:45

RSVP as a definite or maybe, along with the meeting spot you will be using so we have an idea of how many people are going.

If you happen to miss any of the meet ups the goal is to be at tony lukes at or around 12am we will be there.
    This is Saturday night into sunday morning.

Going:
    k_garretson23: I-95 reststop
    Chevbon: I-95 reststop
    05heatongp: i-95
    98silverbird- i-95

Let me know if you are interested and what stop you are gonna meetup @ and I will pass that info along with the guy who is setting this up.
    Jeff ..
    1998 Firebird.. Built 3.8 with a 125 shot.. 370rwhp,415rwtq.. stock tune!! sold

2002 WS6 T/A.. Bolt ins..448rwhp
    2009 G8 GT.. Vararam intake, GXP axleback
    1998 Corvette.. Vararam intake, Ti axleback
    http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X