P/N for Rear Axle Jounce Bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P/N for Rear Axle Jounce Bumper

Does anyone have the P/N for the Bumper? I need one ASAP, mine is almost ready to crack in half.
    1996 Silver Camaro, Y87, M5, cammed..<br />N/A Best Time: 14.012 @ 98.59<br />195 rwhp / 233 ft-lbs b/f heads/cam<br />Check out my site <a href=\"http://silver3800.cz28.com/\" target=\"_blank\">http://silver3800.cz28.com/</a>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jonny985:
    Does anyone have the P/N for the Bumper? I need one ASAP, mine is almost ready to crack in half.<hr></blockquote>

I second this question. I need two of those Jounce bumpers...BAD!

Marc
    sigpic

Comment

GM p/n 10164173
      Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

From SLP's website:

Spacer, Jounce Bumper 1993-02 Camaro/Firebird
        "These aircraft quality aluminum jounce bumper spacers are necessary whenever installing 17" wheels and tires on any 1993-2002 Camaro or Firebird. They are designed to raise the jounce bumper to prevent tire contact with the inner wheel well. "

P/N: 80046
        Thanks, <br />JAM<p>02 Firebird GT

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by JAM:
          From SLP's website:

Spacer, Jounce Bumper 1993-02 Camaro/Firebird
          "These aircraft quality aluminum jounce bumper spacers are necessary whenever installing 17" wheels and tires on any 1993-2002 Camaro or Firebird. They are designed to raise the jounce bumper to prevent tire contact with the inner wheel well. "

P/N: 80046
          <hr></blockquote>

This is ONLY the SPACER that is used with 17" wheels, not the rubber jounce bumper - which was asked for.

Raven

Comment

Re: P/N for Rear Axle Jounce Bumper

I know this is an old thread, but does anyone know what the dimensions of the SLP spacer are? I've got so much AL stock I just want to modify that.

Thanks!
            1968 350 PG SC<br />1998 3800II M5

Comment

it's the same base size of the bump stops, and around 1/2~3/4 inch.
              1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
              2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
              94 comero 3.4

Comment

You need these "whenever installing 17" wheels and tires on any 1993-2002 Camaro or Firebird"? I got 17" wheels and tires and haven't noticed a problem.
                Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 99pewterv6
                  You need these "whenever installing 17" wheels and tires on any 1993-2002 Camaro or Firebird"? I got 17" wheels and tires and haven't noticed a problem.
                  A good hard bump and they may hit the inside of the rear fender.

Raven

Comment

I had my wheels installed at a tire shop and I had my wheels ordered from American Racing and I never got charged for any spacers of any sort. I probably don't have them do I ?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X