Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Beam w/ Fog Lights Mod

Has anyone done this?

I want to do it but its not very clear can anyone explain better? Or have pictures?

ok.. here,, try this... i copied and pasted it from my website....

The Mod on my car!

HOW TO...
    Approximate time: 10-15min.

Materials:
    Flathead screwdriver
    Wire cutters
    Electrical tape
    Additional wire

Directions:

Open your hood

Disconnect the Negative battery cable

Locate and open the black fuse box cover (driver's side.) To do this you need to unscrew the plastic screw and then with a flathead screwdriver press the tab to allow the entire box to come off, and then press in each tab to remove the bottom piece of the fuse box

Now, locate the light-green wire and cut it

Get out your extra wire and attach one end to the cut wire (the end that is coming out of the fuse relay box) and then unscrew the hex-head screw that attaches to the fender and ground the other end of your extra wire (the screw does touch the frame so this will ground the wire)

Now with your electrical tape, tape off the unused wire and the newly added connection

Now reattach the Negative battery cable and check to see if everything worked.

If so, rebuild the fuse box

Now, get back in your car and take notice that with your high beams (and your fog lights) that the fog light will remain off. (Like before)

Finally, sit back in your chair, be happy and reprogram your radio stations and clock!!! :)
    <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

You mean the button on the console will remain off right?

Comment

yes, it stays off
        1999 C5<br />2000 Ford Lightning<br /><i>Don\'t hate me because I\'m awesome</i>

Comment

ok off to home depot to get extra wire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X