how to install clear corn lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to install clear corn lights

ok well i read alot of post here but this is really cake if you do it my way. i tryed others and omg what a pita. here is how you should do it

for 98 and up

remove bar that is connected to head light and the frame of the car.
    remove the head light bulbs
    remove the head light
    remove corner lights
    remove 3 screws from corner light(2 on back 1 on the bottom) you don't need to get under the car!!!
    then you have to pull on the bumper and pull up and out on the skiny corner of the light light(takes muscle)
    put the fat end of the light in first and pull on the bumper and push on light about 30 degree slant
    pull the lights in
    then the 3 screws
    and then the headlight.

very easy!!

if i missed anything fell free to add
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Oh dear lord, I wish they were that easy on my 97. I had to go under the car. It was such a pain!

Comment

good little blurb. ive done this on 3 camaros now. haha.
      Dave:
      00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

I did it from the bottom and it was a *****... if I have to do it again I'll try through the top.
        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

i was doing mine threw the bottom and was there for just about 3 hours and all i did was get one out and i couldn't get the clear one in. so i sat back and just knew what i had to do. and then i did all 4 in not even a half hour.
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X