So I went to subway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I went to subway

And got a meatball sub, and asked them to cut it with the wedge cut (the old way) so the meatballs don't fall out.

The stupid b*tch refuse to cut it that way and said it was against the rules. WTF I asked her why she couldn't cut it, and she said she didn't know how to. Well, my wife was with me and she worked for subway 5 years, and started to tell her how to cut it.

She said, nope, I will not cut it that way. I'm the manager here, and have been here for a year (BTW, that subway is probably only 6 months old) and we are not aloud to cut it that way.

Then I said I've gotten it cut that way here plenty of times, then she said "No you didn't, there is no way you got it cut that way here" I told her I must have been on drugs then, because thats the way they cut it.

WTH, I mean, it's not like I asked her for free food or something, I just wanted the bread cut a different way. Looks like I won't be going back to taht subway again.
    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Was expecting to hear of another Emo kid. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

But that is pretty sad that she wouldn't cut it a different way.
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

"So I went to subway"

That was your first mistake.
      Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Omg your life is over.
        <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
          "So I went to subway"

Subway&gt;*

Actually, if Publix would start toasting subs, I'd go back to them.
          <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

thats rediculous, i was a manager at donatos pizza for 4 years. our policy - if you want something special, and its physically possible, we do it. that was very poor customer service, especially for a manager
            RedlineVSix

Comment

subway sux......cousins is da best of the best best of the best best of the best best of the best best of the best best of the best best of the best best of the best!!

Comment

It depends on the people working too. I mean The subway here is incredibly good. But in the town my g/f lives in its horrible. Sobiks is also very good.
                1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
                  And got a meatball sub, and asked them to cut it with the wedge cut (the old way) so the meatballs don't fall out.
                  I don't get it. How many ways to you cut break open to put in meatballs?

Go to Quiznos.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner:
                    It depends on the people working too. I mean The subway here is incredibly good. But in the town my g/f lives in its horrible. Sobiks is also very good.
                    That's very true, it depends on how it's ran. most subways suck ***. but if you get the few that are good, then they are great. Fortunately the one by my work kicks *** [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

Comment

She didnt graduate at the top of her class in the sandwich arts academy.
                      <a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104 96 Firebird M5</a>

Comment

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by KBeezy:
                        "So I went to subway"

Subway&gt;*

Actually, if Publix would start toasting subs, I'd go back to them.
                        </font>[/QUOTE]You, my friend, have never seen a Jersey Giant Sub then! *drools*

Tomorrow, I shall have one for lunch. And I will include pictures :D
                        Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                          our policy - if you want something special, and its physically possible, we do it. that was very poor customer service, especially for a manager
                          Yeah, that's how it is at the place I work at.

Subway isn't that good anyway.
                          1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

The stupid b*tch refuse to cut it that way and said it was against the rules. WTF I asked her why she couldn't cut it, and she said she didn't know how to. Well, my wife was with me and she worked for subway 5 years, and started to tell her how to cut it.

She said, nope, I will not cut it that way. I'm the manager here, and have been here for a year (BTW, that subway is probably only 6 months old) and we are not aloud to cut it that way.

Then I said I've gotten it cut that way here plenty of times, then she said "No you didn't, there is no way you got it cut that way here" I told her I must have been on drugs then, because thats the way they cut it.

WTH, I mean, it's not like I asked her for free food or something, I just wanted the bread cut a different way. Looks like I won't be going back to taht subway again.
                            I am sorry for what I have (must) say, but are you f***ing kidding me?? You are going to complain about how they didn't want to cut your sandwich? Is it me, or is this whole post a sad SAD example on how dependent we have become, and how *prissy* we as the human race evolved to? I am seriously concerned about this. Again, I do apologize for saying that, but I think this is the opportunity to SERIOUSLY reevaluate our primary concerns.
                            1995 Pontiac Firebird
                            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

you're wrong wes, a customer should be able to expect a employee of a company to try their best to please the customer... we pay them, they should make us happy. its not like he was asking some crazy request that the employee would have to go out of their way to do, he just wanted it cut slightly different. that manager is the one who should be reevaluating their primary concerns.

a managers primary concern should be the customer
                              RedlineVSix

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X