Tangelo Pearl Camaro - Day Time pictures - Vote - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tangelo Pearl Camaro - Day Time pictures - Vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tangelo Pearl Camaro - Day Time pictures - Vote

A couple are at a local park ( Andy Brown ) where there is a lake behind... I actually had to drive up on the running "trail" so I didnt wana stay there long..

The others are at a Local Church called Saint Anns ( spelling? )

Re: Tangelo Pearl Camaro - Day Time pictures - Vote

Comment

Comment

Comment

PURE SEX!!! Amazing color, amazing design, just simply amazing!!
          Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

Comment

Comment

car looks amazing, but i still think the hood kills it. other than the hood you have one of the nicest camaro's ive seen. very nice job. really nice pics too.
                1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

BigTymer,
                  The ****ing best Camaro I've seen by far. Keep up the good work. Damn I've got to stop drooling over here in Louisiana!

Comment

I say have your side mirrors done in Black pearl also, extents the 2-tone would flow well with black top and tail panel. just my thought. the hood does have a nasty reveal thats unfortunate for a 800 or 900 dollor hood. looks like a sharks nose. is it kinda low in the rear?or just high in the front? or is it me thats high. thats a awsome looking building for a backround. nice photographics also clear pictures with the WHOLE car in them.

Awsome car!

Comment

godamn man i just busted a nut, clean lookin camaro
                      \"there are things known, and things unknown, and inbetween are the doors\"-jim morrison<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro</a>

Comment

Looks great came out amazing. I think the hood looks good, its a different look that came out well. Has nice lines to it...speaking of lines....only thing i see wrong with the hood it doesnt look to be lined up right....the gap on the right looks to be wider than the gap on the left...might just be the pictures but I see a bigger space on the right side of the hood. Cant help it I want to be a body/paint man I notice little things like that. I say leave the mirrors as is...but maybe for the vents in the hood maybe some chrome in there. Hell i dont know just brainstorming...but the car came out amazing very good choice in colors. Rare look that you pulled off very well. NEED EXHAUST CHROME TIPS ASAP...another thing i just noticed...holy hell man what kind of speakers are those THERE HUGE!!!
                        Last edited by 1SL1k30thCam; 05-18-2006, 10:39 PM.
                        30th Anniversary Camaro<br />White with platinum pearl w/metallic midnite blue racing stripes.<br />SLP CAI, Flowmaster exhaust, Taylor wires, NGK\'s, Streetglow Undercar neon (blue)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1352101\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1352101</a>

Comment

needs some exhaust tips, but besides that, wow! and yea, i do like the hood. again, it looks awesome.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

****ing AWESOME!! You HAVE to tell me where to get that paint.
                            1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Not meant to offend just to show supiority, If God designed a Camaro I'm sure yours would be right on par with it. SEXY OWW OWWW!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X