this sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this sucks

so, its lunchtime and i leave work and head to taco bell. sit down eat a rediculous amount of food for 4.87 and i start back to work. All of a sudden the grade D meat leaps into action as soon as i pull outta the place and i honestly thought i was gonna crap my pants. i got 1/4 from work and a Charger cop tags me. explain to the officer that i'm prairie doggin' like, well, someone who had just eaten taco bell and... he didnt care. gave me a break i guess, wrote me up for 40 in a 35 as opposed to the 57 i was actually doing but still.
    I dont normally speed but i didnt wanna have to go home to change my trousers. i feel like i got gypped. i wanna contest it but i dont really wanna stand up in front of a whole courtroom talking about my bowel movements. i was wrong, yes, but who among us hasnt (or wouldn't continue to) speed up to use the bathroom?
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Re: this sucks

T-bell is the ****...and it makes you ****
    1999 Camaro Z/28
    1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Hahaha, thats pretty funny... but also sucky :(
      I have a feeling that "bowel movements" isn't a viable excuse for speeding in the eyes of the court. You could try fighting it anyways and hope the cop doesn't show.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
        so, its lunchtime and i leave work and head to taco bell. sit down eat a rediculous amount of food for 4.87 and i start back to work. All of a sudden the grade D meat leaps into action as soon as i pull outta the place and i honestly thought i was gonna crap my pants. i got 1/4 from work and a Charger cop tags me. explain to the officer that i'm prairie doggin' like, well, someone who had just eaten taco bell and... he didnt care. gave me a break i guess, wrote me up for 40 in a 35 as opposed to the 57 i was actually doing but still.
        I dont normally speed but i didnt wanna have to go home to change my trousers. i feel like i got gypped. i wanna contest it but i dont really wanna stand up in front of a whole courtroom talking about my bowel movements. i was wrong, yes, but who among us hasnt (or wouldn't continue to) speed up to use the bathroom?
        That is some funny ****, I about fell on the ground laughing, thank you I needed that
        Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

oh jeez, this is gonna get flamed fast.

funnnny!

I wasnt aware taco bell actually used meat?!?!?
          Last edited by StrtRacer98; 01-23-2007, 03:09 PM.
          *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

I wanna see the police video where he's pleading with the cop to let him go because he's prarie doggin'. That's gonna make someone's X-mas party.
            Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

i NEVER eat taco bell for that exact reason

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
                I wasnt aware taco bell actually used meat?!?!?
                stray dogs and cats i'd say
                1999 Camaro Z/28
                1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

you should have **** your pants and been liek umm officer can i go...i just soiled myself :( see what he says hahaha
                  <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

holy christ that's funny!

When you contest a ticket, you bargain with the cop before hand. You never actually talk to the judge except to agree to the plea. So you'd only have to explain it to the cop again. If he doesn't bust a gut laughing at your azz, he'll probably drop it down a few for you.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by Oi Bird V6
                      you should have **** your pants and been liek umm officer can i go...i just soiled myself :( see what he says hahaha
                      well geez, i just about did... i still dont know how he didnt get a nose full of a$$ gas when i opened my window. it was like i was giving myself a dutch oven but it was so cold i didnt wanna roll the windows down...
                      EDIT: besides, in an odd way it smelled rather pleasent
                      2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

chipotle > taco hell

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                        Or this

Comment

hmm....I got stuck in traffic on I-75 and had just ate at Skyline 30 minutes prior...I came within like 2 nano seconds of ****ting myself....sometimes you just gotta go. As for your ticket I would say your **** outta luck, but good luck.

Comment

yeah i only eat taco bell on very rare occassions i think the last time i had it was like 9 or so month ago, and before was like a year. now i just eat chipolte and the other taco/burrito place wendy's own ( forget the name).
                            JpX

Comment

Couldn't believe this topic arose but hey, nature called and you got a penalty. Sorry about your luck but I would fight it.

True story: Cop in training saw me bang a quick right on a no right turn signal across the Dunkin Donut store. He pulls me over and asks me why I pulled that stunt in front of him. I explained to him that I couldn't hold my water long enough to reach home which was 2 blocks away. He checks my license and consults his supervisor as they both saw me squirm impatiently. The supervisor cop decides it was bad enough I was almost home free and tells his cop buddy in training to let me go on a verbal warning. I said ok and chirped my tires to the Burger King that was a block away and they followed me to see if it was true lol. Upon leaving BK, they were back at Dunkin Donuts giving me the thumbs up. The traffic light back there is notorious for long waits and is the perfect trap for frustrated motorists but I got lucky :D .
                              Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X