official berger pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• official berger pics

here are two better quality pics...don't have MY digital camera with me so i couldn't take too many. i'll try to get more this week though...

first off...the berger and the tinted tails...

side angle of the berger, tails, and also the newly tinted side markers...

and a quick peek at the newly tinted turn signals...

feels kinda nice that the only covers i have to deal with now are the headlight covers :D

still in debate with myself ab the rear fill-in...pewter, stainless, or white?

let me know what yall think...
    1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Re: official berger pics

i like it, but I would continue those stripes all the way down the back of your car

Comment

I think i would get the logos off of those headlight covers, and i would probably get pewter fill-ins, because it looks like your bow tie is pewter and the stripes are pewter right?

stainless would also look good, but i think i would do pewter.

Looking good! :tup: :tup:

EDIT: i changed my mind. Do stainless :D i really do think that would look better.
      Last edited by TheGr8Schlotzky; 01-28-2007, 03:28 PM.
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
        I think i would get the logos off of those headlight covers, and i would probably get pewter fill-ins, because it looks like your bow tie is pewter and the stripes are pewter right?

stainless would also look good, but i think i would do pewter.

Looking good! :tup: :tup:

EDIT: i changed my mind. Do stainless :D i really do think that would look better.
        x2 for fill ins

Comment

looks slick, I like it.

Comment

i like it but i dont...im torn...but yes fill ins r a must

87 Firebird RIP
            96 Camaro RS RIP
            94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
            02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

thanks for all the comments...few quick things...

yes...agree on the stripes...guy that put them on did it for me really cheap (great job but he cut me a deal) and he just ran out of time really to complete the back...waiting on new spoiler and hood so i can just repaint the car and paint the stripes on there as well.

gonna shave off the GTS lettering on the covers soon...been meaning to do that i just keep overlooking it and forgetting lol.

fill-ins are a definite...no buts ab it. i think that'll really finish off the look. the stripes and wheels are "pewter" (a rendition of it at least) so that wouldn't look too bad. then again, i'm getting stainless-&-black/pewter emblems done soon as well (i think), the front bowtie is white but soon to be replaced with a new stainless-&-black/white one, then there is the billet grille, and finally the polished lip on the wheels. so it could go either way.

its either replace all emblems with some custom stainless with an accent on the emblem in black or pewter. or replace all the emblems with black/pewter ones. now if i do the custom stainless ones...i'll go for the stainless rear fill-in...but if i go for the black/pewter ones then i'll do pewter. really its all inter-related...what i do to one effects all the others. so what do yall think...stainless with black/pewter emblems and stainless fill-ins? or black/pewter emblems with pewter fill-ins?
              Last edited by Heartbeat_of_94; 01-28-2007, 09:11 PM.
              1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

I think your fill ins should be black, but glow red when light hits it... that would be cool. It looks like you have a huge rear light... so it would go with that.

P.S. stripes should be black...

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                R.I.P. '07 Pats
                Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                  I think your fill ins should be black, but glow red when light hits it... that would be cool. It looks like you have a huge rear light... so it would go with that.

P.S. stripes should be black...
                  workin on something that might work like that...hopefully it'll work out

black is too common...don't often see silver stripes on white cars...it looks good imo...and mixes it up better than black, thats why i'm tryin to even things out by throwing more stainless/pewter in there. got plans for the stripes that'll make them flow better as well.
                  Last edited by Heartbeat_of_94; 01-28-2007, 09:10 PM.

Comment

the car is looking clean. im liking the silver stripes by the way and I would put crome fillin's IMO.

Comment

if the stripes are in fact silver ( i couldn't tell if they were that or pewter from those pics) I would definitely do stainless emblems as well as fill ins.
                      sigpic
                      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                        if the stripes are in fact silver ( i couldn't tell if they were that or pewter from those pics) I would definitely do stainless emblems as well as fill ins.
                        pewter...very close to the wheel color...sunlight plays tricks with them sometimes and they look brighter at certain angles. once the car is painted though they'll match the wheels exactly.

Comment

Stainless .... Looks GREAT.
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

I have a maroon 93 camaro with a black berger and chrome fill ins. I'm going to be taking pictures after school so I will post one of it up if you would like to see it. Probably around 2:30 or 3ish

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X