MISC STUFF: Subwoofers + Amp, Catco Cat, CB Radio, Ipod, Speaker, Gauges - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MISC STUFF: Subwoofers + Amp, Catco Cat, CB Radio, Ipod, Speaker, Gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MISC STUFF: Subwoofers + Amp, Catco Cat, CB Radio, Ipod, Speaker, Gauges

Two 12" Sony Xplod 1300watt Subs w/ enclosure and Scosche Amplifier $250 shipped (only 3 months of use)

Craig CB/PA Radio $20 Shipped

400watt Power Inverter $20 Shipped
    Last edited by badinfluenceRS; 03-14-2007, 11:48 PM.
    1999 Camaro Z/28
    1973 Firebird Formula

Re: MISC STUFF: Subwoofers + Amp, Catco Cat, CB Radio, Ipod, Speaker, Gauges

Stewart-Warner Amperes Gauge $10 Shipped

BRAND NEW Aftermarket Car Alarm Siren $10 Shipped
    Last edited by badinfluenceRS; 03-15-2007, 12:27 PM.
    1999 Camaro Z/28
    1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

I want that CB. Let me see how much $$ I've got to spare and I'll get back with you. Do prices include shipping? If not, how much to 32967?
      ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
      A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

How big is the inlet/outlet on the Cat?

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

is that a rectangle box with the subs... wondering how you got the box to fit in the rear. Did you take out the t-top holders?
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

is the ipod carplayer an am fm transmitter or just a charger? will you do a package deal on the cat and ipod? let me know my email is tiresmoke76@aol.com

76 Camaro Rally Sport-355/TH350- Soon to be LT1/TH350 with a little laughing gas to wake it up...;)
            89 Ram D350 CTD/M5- 1 Ton Dually getting 27 MPG's

Comment

ok, all i need for now is the cat so how does 55 shipped sound? let me know

76 Camaro Rally Sport-355/TH350- Soon to be LT1/TH350 with a little laughing gas to wake it up...;)

Comment

What does the siren sound like? Police siren?

Comment

I'm interested in the iPod. You said it'll probably need a new battery in the future though. How much does a battery for one cost? Let me know, because if it's not too much then I just may have to take it off your hands. And are you interesed in any trades for other electronics or just wanting cash? I'm on here sort of often but if you could email me it'd probably be a quicker response on my part. My email is tspence@monm.edu
                  Last edited by tspence45; 03-06-2007, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Get on AIM if you can man
                    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

might be interested on the subs and amp... no box how much shipped to 18407 an w. box how much too?
                      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

hey jsut wonderig if you got the paypal, its i did a funds deposit instead of direct withdrawl and i dont know if you got it yet or not, let me know

Comment

I may have the money for the iPod soon but I was wondering, is it a 4th gen clickwheel iPod or does it have the other buttons right under the screen?

Comment

Originally posted by tspence45
                            I may have the money for the iPod soon but I was wondering, is it a 4th gen clickwheel iPod or does it have the other buttons right under the screen?
                            http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=190090104018

it's a clickwheel
                            1999 Camaro Z/28
                            1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

iPod reduced to $60 Shipped and Subs + Amp + Box reduced to $250 shipped...

I NEED TO MOVE THIS STUFF!!!! Make offers
                              1999 Camaro Z/28
                              1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X