Someone hit my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone hit my car

Someone hit my car in the parking lot. I am pretty sure it was today because I didn't see it in the morning. My car was spotless and now I got fuc*ing dent which I wasn't even there to know how it happened. Why people drive (or park) like an idiot??? I am so pissed off right now. This never happened to me before. It's a hospital parking lot and it's outside open lot with plenty of spaces between car. You gotta be blind to hit another car. why my car????? :crying:

My spotless f'ing car

AND now this

This is bullsh*t because the douche bag driver didn't even leave his (or her) phone number or ins. info. FUC*!!!!

:)
    Last edited by kala; 05-08-2007, 12:58 PM.
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Re: Someone hit my car

It's unbelieveable how spineless some people are. I'm a firm believer in "What goes around, comes around". Some day that person will get his/hers.
    Now Playing: \'99 Pewter Firebird, stock, bone stock, and nothing but stock, so help me God!<br />Comming attractions: K&N Filter, Lid Mod, Intake Bellows Smooth Pipe Mod.<br />I dream about: Forced Induction (TC or SC) or NOX (or both!)

Comment

yeah that sucks... i think this is every nice car drivers nightmare

Comment

Is there cameras there? Man that sucks!!
        Originally posted by kala
        I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
        parting her out

Comment

Oh man, so sorry to hear that.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

so, do you guys think i should go back to the parking lot (approx 35 mins from home) and look for a car/suv with silver paint on the front bumper?? I feel like sh*t. I was thinking about doing some appearance mod like grille, tinted lights, stripes but now it's worthless. I do believe in Karma . What goes around , comes around and I also strongly believe that there is a reason for every single thing that happens in life. Every single thing.

I can't believe i am even thinking this, but do you guys remember seeing this commercial on tv "dent remover", the one that uses glue. It's one of those "As Seen on Tv" things. Should I try that?

Last edited by kala; 05-08-2007, 02:20 PM.
            sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

:omg: :omg: :omg:

That's not a tiny oops either. holy s- that pissed me off!

reminds me of the time my wife stopped on the side of the road to help some people in an accident. The ambulance (empty, thankfully, nobody needed it) back into my wifes car, smashed the front end in, and drove away. Right there in front of 20 people! We had to go through all the crap of tracking them down. WTF is wrong with people?

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

sorry to hear that happened man... same thing happened to me 2 WEEKS after i got my car, some d-bag hit and run... i figure it was a female driver or an older person since it was at walgreens. its the worst feeling when your immaculate car gets scuffed, i luckily got away without paint transfer, but i cant pop the dent due to the paint being creased
                2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Wow that really sucks to hear kala :( Hopefully they have cameras over the lot, cuz with it being a hospital you'll probably never see them again. (it was probably an asian or some young person)

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird
                  reminds me of the time my wife stopped on the side of the road to help some people in an accident. The ambulance (empty, thankfully, nobody needed it) back into my wifes car, smashed the front end in, and drove away. Right there in front of 20 people! We had to go through all the crap of tracking them down. WTF is wrong with people?
                  Thats horrendous! To think an ambulance too! Gee.. i mean nowadays you kind of expect that cowardice from a lot of people.. but you'd think the ambulance wouldn't stoop that low!

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                  i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                  R.I.P. '07 Pats
                  Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

check back with the hospital. i know with wal mart, if something happens to your car on their parking lot, you take it to them and they'll get it fixed. but i do know wal marts have cameras, and usually catch whoever did that. check around, the hospital might pay to get it fixed, i dont see why not. no hard feelings in trying right? just don't let them push you around. anyways, good luck, hope you get it fixed easily.

Comment

Originally posted by kala
                      I can't believe i am even thinking this, but do you guys remember seeing this commercial on tv "dent remover", the one that uses glue. It's one of those "As Seen on Tv" things. Should I try that?
                      That won't work with your dent.

You're going to have to remove the interior plastic (under hatch) panels and try to bang it out with a mallet and maybe a piece of 2x4 wood. Place the wood flat against the inside of the dent and lightly strike it with the mallet until it moves out. As you get closer to the desired shape, hit it even lighter. You may also benefit having someone else holding a piece of wood on the exterior quarterpanel to keep the dent from moving out too far. Just wrap the exterior 2x4 in a piece of cloth so it doesn't scratch the paint.

I had some j-off hit my Camaro in that same spot once and leave the scene when I was in the auto store. Ironic part was I saw the guy parking next to me...and he was driving a camaro! I didn't know he hit my car until I was leaving. By that time, he was long gone! I searched for that mutterfudder in the neighborhood for months!!! No luck though. I feel your pain bro!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh wow...my car is super scratched up from doors and stuff but that....hurts to see.

How about the rear? That ever get worked out?
                        2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Originally posted by WishIHad$$$
                          How about the rear? That ever get worked out?
                          Yeah, it's awesome now.Brand new gasket, gm diff. additive, gm 80w90 genuine gear fluid, cleaning of the shi**y oil that was put in by mistake, all together $130 last week. Week prior to that all brand new brakes put in for $350. I am waiting for the shocks in mail and now this happens. I haven't had a scratch since I bought the car. I was thinking about appearance mod but i guess that money will go to fixing this crap now. :(

THanks "hokeyman" for your tips. I think it's one the nurse that hit my car. :rolleyes: girl drivers (no offense to Shirl, Kristen)I'll definitely check out the lot tomm.

sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Holy **** that's a big dent! It can be fixed though... at a price. I'm thinking like 900 bucks or so because they have to pop it out and then match the paint up and blend it. Check to see if they have a camera in the lot. And yeah, look for your paint on someone else's car!!! :mad:

On a side note, I was getting the Viper alarm installed on my 06' Eclipse this past Saturday and got the car back with a nice ding/dent in the passenger's side door. I went back and complained and of course they denied it, but they seem to be cooperating with getting the paintless "dent wizard" guy to look at it.
                            2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                            1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                            2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                            2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                            2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Dude, go back to the hospital, get the recording in the parking lot. Also look for cars there with a dent/silver paint.

Kill the person that hit your car and ran.

Camaro V6 - 14.3 @ 96mph
                              Camaro SS - cam/boltons/m6/tune
                              http://www.crfhq.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X