Magnaflow questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnaflow questions

Well i think i am going to get the magnaflow exhaust. I like the way it sounds from the clips and it looks to be pretty good. I just have some questions from people that have had it or heard it. IS the sound nice and mellow. i dont want something overpowering and just loud i want a good sound. IF it get this will it bolt right up or will i have to get it welded by a shop. Thans for the help
    98 Mystic Teal Camaro
    Mods: FRA, K&N, Clears corners, runing lights, billet grille, All blue interior leds, All four highbeam mod, Halos

Re: Magnaflow questions

This is the system I have. I also have the MF cat. I will tell you, you'll love this system. I wanted exactly what you want. This was recommended by my muffler shop. At idle or cruising, you just get this low hum... can't even hear it if you have the radio on. When driving normally, it has a very nice, mellow low tone... kinda medium-low in volume... pleasant. When you get on it though, you can hear it. It's not blasting loud, but it will belt out enough to tell you're punchin' it. You'll love it.

Here's a small video of mine. It was recorded with manual mic levels, so the sound levels are linear though the gears.

http://www.armediaproduction.com/bonemaro/exhaust.wmv
    Last edited by Bonemaro; 05-28-2007, 11:17 PM.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Re: Magnaflow questions

i love the way it sounds. I will also add headers soon too. that should give me a nice sound. I hope. I love graduating lol
      98 Mystic Teal Camaro
      Mods: FRA, K&N, Clears corners, runing lights, billet grille, All blue interior leds, All four highbeam mod, Halos

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X