FS: Baer Rotors, Hawk Pads, Earls Lines, 98 LSD Rearend - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Baer Rotors, Hawk Pads, Earls Lines, 98 LSD Rearend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Baer Rotors, Hawk Pads, Earls Lines, 98 LSD Rearend

I've sold quite a few items here recently but I have a few more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL OF THE BRAKE ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW, NEVER MOUNTED OR OPENED!

(2) Baer Eradispeed Front (2-piece)
    Aluminum hat for lower unsprung weight 98-02, zinc washed, drilled/slotted.
    Cost new $489.99 :: Offered at $350 + shipping

(2) Baer Eradispeed Rear (1-piece)
    98-02, zinc washed, drilled/slotted.
    Cost new $309.99 :: Offered at $250 + shipping

Hawk HPS Front Pads
    For 98-02.
    Cost new $87.99 :: Offered at $75 + shipping

---------------------------------------------------------

GM 10-bolt rear end with LSD 3.23 gearing

LT1 to LS1 10 bolt with LSD w/rear disc brakes

Out of a 1998 Camaro, 3.23 gearing, LSD, 2 used PBR Aluminum brake calipers newly painted black, 2 used rotors, 4 used brake pads, rubber lines, Emergency brake cables, New LPW Racing Aluminum Cover with mounts for axle braces to build up the 10-bolt to handle 500+ rwhp 0-miles on the cover, new synthetic fluid & LSD additive, new rear seal, entire rear painted in 3 fresh coats of POR-15 black paint.

Asking: Local pickup (WPB Florida) preferred its very heavy $450 + shipping or $380 + shipping with stock cover

<Shipping estimates range from $200-300>

----------------------------------------------------------
    SOLD HAWK REAR PADS
    SOLD EARLS BRAIDED STEEL LINES
    Last edited by OutKlast; 08-26-2007, 01:01 PM.
    1997 Camaro v6 3.8 <br />Bone Stock, just a little slower then most station wagons.<br />**Either the slowest SS or the prettiest v6**

Re: FS: Baer Rotors, Hawk Pads, Earls Lines, 98 LSD Rearend

Ok man I still want those brake lines. Those are all 4 lines coorect? Give me your paypal and let me know how much to 25537, thanx.
    01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
    AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
    www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
    www.vaperz.com
    PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

Originally posted by Firehawk N Wv
      Ok man I still want those brake lines. Those are all 4 lines coorect? Give me your paypal and let me know how much to 25537, thanx.
      Yes all 4 lines, shipping would be 10 bucks. Does your email work, I shot you an email earlier when I posted this. Email me back if you're interested and I'll give you my paypal addy.

-Thomas
      1997 Camaro v6 3.8 <br />Bone Stock, just a little slower then most station wagons.<br />**Either the slowest SS or the prettiest v6**

Comment

not trying to ruin your sale thread or anything, i just noticed that you havent had any luck selling the rear...
        i had someone offer to give me a low mileage posi rear out of an ls1 for free. the most i see them for on ls1tech is 200-250... just trying to help you out... in the end, you can ask what you want for it... but you might get rid of it sooner if you go a bit lower.
        2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
        2006 S60- Sold
        2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Yea, my email works and I got that mesage. So just shoot it to me and Ill send you the money man, Thanx.
          01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
          AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
          www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
          www.vaperz.com
          PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate
            not trying to ruin your sale thread or anything, i just noticed that you havent had any luck selling the rear...
            i had someone offer to give me a low mileage posi rear out of an ls1 for free. the most i see them for on ls1tech is 200-250... just trying to help you out... in the end, you can ask what you want for it... but you might get rid of it sooner if you go a bit lower.
            Yea I think the biggest problem is its just so heavy the people that want it can't justify adding $200 to the price for shipping. As to my price I'm already taking a huge hit on it I have the receipt from TA Creations for $450+tax for the bare rear then I put a $175 new rear cover on and spent ~$60 on POR15 paint and spent 6-7 hours scrubbing cleaning and painting that thing. I have had a few FL people that wanted to buy it but never came by; its not to big of a deal for me I'm selling the Camaro soon and I'll offer it to whoever buys the car.
            Last edited by OutKlast; 07-22-2007, 08:40 AM.

Comment

I'm open to offers and I do combine shipping/give greater discount if you purchase multiple items.

Comment

Will those rotors and pads fit on a 98 LS-1 Camaro? Whats your bottom on them shipped to Jersey-07650 if they do?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang427
                  Will those rotors and pads fit on a 98 LS-1 Camaro? Whats your bottom on them shipped to Jersey-07650 if they do?
                  Yes they will. I sent an email message to the address you have listed here, if thats the wrong one let me know what the correct address would be.

-Thomas

Comment

Hawk rear pads sold.

Comment

did the sale on the brake lines ever go through or are they still available?

Comment

Originally posted by 99camaroY87
                        did the sale on the brake lines ever go through or are they still available?
                        Right now they're kind of half and half, the guy that bought my rear pads would like to buy the lines as well but he's kind of scraping together the money. If you want to shoot me an email at mrraisedaroof [a.t] yahoo.com I'll email you by wednesday of next week either way.

-Thomas

Comment

hey just checkin on the status of those brake lines, lemme know thnx

Comment

Originally posted by 99camaroY87
                            hey just checkin on the status of those brake lines, lemme know thnx
                            He just paypal'ed the money over last night so they are sold.

Comment

99ComeroY87: You can go to this site where I just ordered mine from and pay a few bucks more but shipping and handling is included, so its about the same price.

https://www.ajusa.com/cgi-bin/stores...11c22aa79e3201
                              Originally posted by kala
                              I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
                              parting her out

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X