Decent cheap catback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent cheap catback

I can't find anything used other than a Flowmaster. Anything under $250 is what i'm shooting for. I've seen a few Edlebrock catbacks on Jegs and several other dynomax's I might go with. (Their under $200 which is going to save me a lot of $) Can anyone give me a recommendation? Most catback are like 88-91' but looking at the diagram it seems like it'll fit perfect. There's even LT1 catbacks for great prices but will they fit?

I know Magnaflow's are pretty nice but i'm not looking to spend $430 on a catback for a v6. I just want this car to be a bolt on car and something fun to drive daily. Therefore I don't want something expensive. I know i'm not going to get all the horsepower I could see but money is tight.
    -Thanks

Re: Decent cheap catback

if money is so tight then just get a muffler. Thats what I did and the sound is great. I got a flowmaster muffler with dual exiting for 40 bucks off another forum.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
      if money is so tight then just get a muffler. Thats what I did and the sound is great. I got a flowmaster muffler with dual exiting for 40 bucks off another forum.

Lol i did the same exact thing u did!!

Comment

Its easy to go cheap when money is tight... But remember, you get what you pay for. Sometimes, saving that little extra is worth the money. An maybe while your waiting, you'll see a used magnaflow or borla being sold for 100 bucks.

An flowmaster = rust buckets.

Comment

waiting is worth it unless you know its gonna be 4 years til you get out of college... so for now 40 bux is better then 400 bux.
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

I'm not sure if you like ebay but after a month of searching I found and won the magnaflow stainless catback for 200 bucks, brand new in the box. Seek and ye shall find.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X