New Photo Shoot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Photo Shoot...

Washed the car today, took some pictures... These are to kinda show off my Magnaflow catback, SS Wheels, and satin black berger panel.

Re: New Photo Shoot...

Looking good, you will like the Magna Flow.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Comment away! My next mod is a Pro-Kit, and it should be sitting pretty after that. Still have a lot I'd like to do, but I suppose college has to come first in some situations. Hope you guys enjoy!

Comment

Looks nice! I'd put some clear corners on it, and maybe some inserts out back, but it looks great! keep up the good work!
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

i agree with the clears and maybe some stainless steel inserts in the back, the paint looks flawless!

Comment

Haha, flawless paint, not quite... But thanks!!! I could take some really close up pictures and you guys would freak out. But from far away, and in the pictures, it does look okay.

I had planned on getting some stainless or chrome inserts for the Berger Panel, because theres a picture of an SS with either chrome or stainless steel inserts, and it looks awesome.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...G_0004copy.jpg

Thanks for the compliments!

Comment

car looks great man. do you plan on doing any heavy mods?

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Originally posted by 99BlackW68
                car looks great man. do you plan on doing any heavy mods?
                I really would love to. I'm out of a steady job right now, going to school, and I should be getting a job here soon. I have a set of Pacesetters sitting at my house, and I was going to get them on when I got my catback put on, but I couldn't find a shop around here willing to do it. I still have them and I want to eventually get them put on. I have everything needed to do it.

As far as performance goes, I'd like to find an alum. DS, a set of revalved Bilstein HDs from Strano, adj. PHB, BMR STB, and just recently I've been drawn to possibly running some nitrous in the car after the headers are put in. But the thing about nitrous is, in VA if you have nitrous equipment in your car, doesn't even have to be hooked up, you get fined out the @$$. So I'm not so sure about that one.

As far as appearance goes, I'd really really like to find an OEM SLP SS wing, clear corners (maybe), billet grille (which I probably would have already bought, but there is a plethora of sketchy sellers on ebay) and paint my calipers red with the white "CAMARO" vinyls. And lower it... That and the inserts in the rear.

Any other suggestions, comments, complaints?

Comment

nitrous is illegal in VA? is it anywhere else do you know? i dont plan on putting in nitrous in my car, ive just never heard of it being illegal...maybe im just dumb haha. just hide the bottle in under the flap in the back and get the hatch tinted enough so that you cant see through it anyway. ive never heard of a cop pulling someone over and saying "let me see your licence, registration, and pop your hood."

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

would look nice with ground fx

Comment

Originally posted by 99BlackW68
                      nitrous is illegal in VA? is it anywhere else do you know? i dont plan on putting in nitrous in my car, ive just never heard of it being illegal...maybe im just dumb haha.
                      It's not illegal here...you just have to have one of those hazmat placards on the back of your car

Comment

Haha, that sucks...

And personally, I really really don't like GFX for Camaro or Firebirds. I think they look great the way they are. :banana:

Comment

Real nice..best color camaro there is.

Comment

Dang right! Thanks... :banana:

Comment

she looks amazing. deff needs ground effects, chrome rims, and some clear corners!!!
                              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                4 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X