Headers on the TD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headers on the TD's

Well just got done dropping my car off at the shop the made my true duals so I can have some coated pacesetter headers put on, a major leak right after the h-pipe, and replace a 180 degree bent pipe with a 180 degree Mandrel bent one. I was going to do it myself but with school and work I wont have to do it till next month and I have already had them for quite sometime. I shall report with updates later might take more than one day, he's got alot of work. I'll try to get a clip up aswell.

Re: Headers on the TD's

sweet! can't wait to hear it!
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

You better get a clip! I havent heard a 3.8 with td's and headers yet, im curious how thats gonna sound
      2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Picking the car up today can wait to see how it sounds. I'll try to get a clip up asap this time.

Comment

Do it, do it!

Comment

I have bad news and then I have bad news. So I was going to be able to get it at 5:00pm yesterday if all went well and he didn’t run into a problem, well a stud broke in the head that is the bad news. The bad news is that it will be done on Monday :( but I have to work so I'll pick it up Tuesday morning :( :(. My mom and I have been down to one car and I've had to take her to work in Charlotte at 6:30. Then drive back to Dallas for college. Then drive to Gastonia for work (landscaping). Then drive back to Charlotte right after work to pick her up ending my running around at 730pm. All in all I just want it done and sitting back in the garage. I’ll update when the car has been driven.

Comment

Originally posted by lookout4theyeti
              im curious how thats gonna sound
              me to !

Comment

Originally posted by gotchocmilk39
                I have bad news and then I have bad news. So I was going to be able to get it at 5:00pm yesterday if all went well and he didn’t run into a problem, well a stud broke in the head that is the bad news. The bad news is that it will be done on Monday :( but I have to work so I'll pick it up Tuesday morning :( :(. My mom and I have been down to one car and I've had to take her to work in Charlotte at 6:30. Then drive back to Dallas for college. Then drive to Gastonia for work (landscaping). Then drive back to Charlotte right after work to pick her up ending my running around at 730pm. All in all I just want it done and sitting back in the garage. I’ll update when the car has been driven.
                man bad luck... I know how that goes tho, having to share one car with a few people, it sucks but when its over it feels that much better to be in your own car
                2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by lookout4theyeti
                  You better get a clip! I havent heard a 3.8 with td's and headers yet, im curious how thats gonna sound
                  I've heard a clip on a car with pacesetters and td's and its not much different then any other car with headers at least as far as open exhaust goes...not sure if hes gettin td mufflers and what not cuz he didnt say, But otherwise its not much different imo.

Comment

^
                    td=true duals.

Comment

Originally posted by IDoVoodoo
                      ^
                      td=true duals.
                      I know that...Whats your point?

Comment

my point is that your post doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Got the car sound F*cking sweet but have a small leak on the egr I mean small BUT heres more bad news the car SOMETIMES idles and when coming to a stop rough and I mean the whole engine shakes and moves the whole car. On the drive side tail pipe I was hearing a little pop ever once in awhile but it was different from the exhaust tone. HELP is the word i'm looking for, I am trying to get a hold of my exhaust guy aswell.

Comment

well I took it back to jeff and we found 2 wires that were getting burned on the boot. So he had to cut the straight boot off of them and put 90*boots on and now no more mis fire or bucking woot woot egr is fixed too. O ya the sound is to die for. I'll get the clip up asap.

Comment

Originally posted by IDoVoodoo
                              my point is that your post doesn't make any sense.
                              Point is it doesnt sound no different to me wether its td's or not, Not hard to understand. ;)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X