RWD HOLDEN m90 Supercharger, L67 LIM, L32 heads and Balancer, etc L67 Stuff - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RWD HOLDEN m90 Supercharger, L67 LIM, L32 heads and Balancer, etc L67 Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RWD HOLDEN m90 Supercharger, L67 LIM, L32 heads and Balancer, etc L67 Stuff

DHP Powrtuner...425 shipped.

Brand new 130# springs....SOLD.

Brand new valve locks and mod'd Valvespring Retainers....SOLD.

L32 Harmonic Balancer with 32k.......60 shipped.

SC Idler pulley.....20 shipped

TB sensors.......20 shipped

Add paypal. NO SHIPPING OUT OF US
    Last edited by ReD715; 06-07-2008, 02:46 AM.

Re: RWD HOLDEN m90 Supercharger, L67 LIM, L32 heads and Balancer, etc L67 Stuff

can the supercharger fit on a 98 v6 firebird and the other stuff for sale

Comment

Short answer, yes. You will need to cut the underside of the cowl or pound the bottom of the cowl with a hammer.

Comment

snap some pics ;)
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Pics Definitely!!!
          ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
          A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

wow... a superchager with fairly low miles for just over 1k? now thats what im talking about :banana:, too bad i still can't afford it, otherwise i would be all over this

Comment

i hate my 3.4 now.....

Horsepower is how fast you hit the Minivan... Torque is how far you take the Minivan with you... :wavey:

Originally posted by Firehawk N Wv
              Mine were rusted also and the I had to cut my nuts off .

Comment

Originally posted by Byrd14 View Post
                i hate my 3.4 now.....
                Dont we all

Comment

So, that would bolt right up to our LIM after some cowl work? Could you maybe get some dimensions on it, that way people know how much work they're in for.
                  ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                  A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer View Post
                    So, that would bolt right up to our LIM after some cowl work? Could you maybe get some dimensions on it, that way people know how much work they're in for.
                    Negative, thats why you need the L67 LIM. The L36 has the injectors in the LIM, correct? They L67 has the injectors in the head, hence the heads are for sale in this too. You will be swapping out your UIM, LIM, and heads with the m90, L67 LIM, and L32 heads. This will also mean the L67 fuel rail is needed, which I will post pics of tomorrow.

Searching top swap or something along those lines will show you with results on clubgp. Thats what this is essentially.

Comment

man if only I already had a house this would be SOOOO cool. Ahh well perhaps in another lifetime. Anyway here is a free bump for ya.
                      -Brad
                      98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
                      2000 V-Star Custom 1100
                      If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
                      :rock:

Comment

i really shouldnt do it but if you will take three fiifty for everything pictured i will do it.

Comment

Originally posted by jrocstar View Post
                          i really shouldnt do it but if you will take three fiifty for everything pictured i will do it.
                          Thanks for the bump:wavey:

Comment

Wow, I always wondered about you and your project. But I see your selling it now. It's quite a bargain seeing how much work you've put into it already.

People should jump on this and make it their project.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

lol worth a shot what areyou looking for everything pictured?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X