Marine Vid on Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marine Vid on Youtube

Just saw the news today about that video from a couple weeks ago (not to bring up a bad subject) that drew a bit of attention. The address to it is:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080612/...marine_youtube

Seems the attention it got got the attention of those who are responsible for the patrols. Of course, all it really seemed to do is get the guy out of the war, but I haven't a clue what the "judicial consequences" were. Figured there may be some that may have wanted to know.

Re: Marine Vid on Youtube

you mean "non-judicial punishment". There were no judicial consequences. Maybe they were given a sound spanking and sent to their rooms.
    sigpic

Comment

Whatever, the right people heard about it was the point.

Comment

Damn you beat me to it. I just posted this to. I'm glad they were dismissed but harsher punishment would have been nice.
        Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

What a crappy way to end your career...
          sigpic
          1997 Camaro RS A4
          2006 Chevy Colorado
          2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Throwing puppy off the cliff is a really really sad.. I could care less if they killed 25 people in a row but throwing a innocent puppy off the cliff, is absolute BS IMO ... I am glad they were punished for it! I can't take animal cruelty...

:)
            09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
            sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

the dogs over there are horrible. Not saying it was right to throw a dog off a cliff, but I had to take down a few dogs while I was there. once a body hits the ground, those dogs will go out and start eating the dead bodies.. there has been numerous times we had to shoot them to clear the body..

That Marine got what what was coming to him, it just shows how 'SOME" military personel, take advantage of their position.. we are suppose to be there setting an example, and instead "some' make it look worse, in all.. the media takes something small and pastes it around the world, yet never shows the good things that happen there...

I can go on and on, but I'll stop, i'll end up swearing and getting ****ty about it.. lol

Archer
              MISC: 01 parts. Some interior, T top kit, seats etc.
              http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=95347

Comment

Originally posted by Archer View Post
                That Marine got what what was coming to him, it just shows how 'SOME" military personel, take advantage of their position.. we are suppose to be there setting an example, and instead "some' make it look worse, in all.. the media takes something small and pastes it around the world, yet never shows the good things that happen there...

I can go on and on, but I'll stop, i'll end up swearing and getting ****ty about it.. lol

Archer
                :bowdown: This is what I've been saying since the first day we went into Iraq and Afghanistan. It's irratating as hell when all the positive that's occuring gets completely shadowed by the few bits of negativity.
                Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

good news travels fast, bad news travels fasters...old saying...anywho this I remember posting the video of this happening, good to see that the guy was expelled at the very least, **** like that makes the entire army look bad.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                  1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

"unspecified non-judicial punishment" = severe beatdown from fellow Marines for casting such a disrectful light on the Corp.

or as we used to say in the AF, wall to wall counciling
                    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                    94 comero 3.4

Comment

[QUOTE=3.4 slow to go;860350 wall to wall counciling[/QUOTE]

Did he just say shower party?? haha
                      MISC: 01 parts. Some interior, T top kit, seats etc.
                      http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=95347

Comment

hope they burn, just shows how some of them value life and can only wonder how things are going over their. poor pup

Comment

Even though those of us who don't fight overseas, or in a war, will never know what its really like given those circumstances, I believe we still have the right to form an opinion as to whether this was right or wrong.

Only a person who is mentally unstable would be able to throw a puppy off a cliff. IMO, people who cannot handle the stresses of war should not be serving in our military, representing our country.

But thats they way it is in life, only the most extreme people of the group get/give the reputation to the rest of the group.
                          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Okay, I have one thing to say......(they don't have one that claps) Fbody3400, you're response was excellent. Hat's off.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400 View Post
                              Even though those of us who don't fight overseas, or in a war, will never know what its really like given those circumstances, I believe we still have the right to form an opinion as to whether this was right or wrong.

Only a person who is mentally unstable would be able to throw a puppy off a cliff. IMO, people who cannot handle the stresses of war should not be serving in our military, representing our country.

But thats they way it is in life, only the most extreme people of the group get/give the reputation to the rest of the group.
                              True statement!

:)
                              09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                              sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X