alot of random stuff (new pacesetter headers) i just want to get rid of. good prices - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

alot of random stuff (new pacesetter headers) i just want to get rid of. good prices

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alot of random stuff (new pacesetter headers) i just want to get rid of. good prices

well i have a lot of stuff left over from the v6 to ls1 swap, and then including all the mods i did, i have a lot from it. everything i am listing is obo, so make an offer, i am willing to go down more if it is a pick up, if you need it shipped then you pay the shipping. the parts are located in South Lyon Michigan 48178. i have some pics on my computer, and can get more if you need me too. i would consider trades on anything or a combination of things, i will list stuff i am looking for below. like i said before i am really willing to talk about prices, i always want to help another car lover out, but please dont make it insulting.

misc.
    -2 Bridgestone Potenzas 295/30/18 around 40% tread left. $75.00
    -98-02 red non-ram air (stock v6) hood good condition. $150.00
    -Rksport smoked headlight and taillight covers. good condition but used. $75.00 (cost $140 new and together) or $40 each seperate
    - 2 10inch pioneer 500w subs (ts-w250r). $40.00
    -trans-go 4l60e shift kit. still in box. $70.00 ($85.00 new)

ls1.
    -98-02 ls1 stock intake. $40.00
    -Professional Products Basic fuel rail kit never used(didnt fit my needs still in the box). $75.00 (cost $100.00 new)
    -stock valve springs good condition. make me an offer. i have no idea what to charge
    - 04 corvette camshaft. .479/.467 207/196 116 LSA. this would only be an upgrade for 98 and 99 f-bodies i believe. $100.00
    -98-02 stock water pump. $50.00
    -93-02 driveshaft 1 piece. $75.00
    -04 corvette fuel rails, non-return style. $100.00
    -2 used oxygen sensors and harness. $20.00

v6.
    -99-02 v6 coated pacesetter headers brand new still in box, engine spun bearing before i could put them in. never used. $300.00 ($350.00 new)
    -98-02 v6 camaro radiator. $20.00
    -v6 stock airlid. $10.00 (talk to me about painting and/or airbrushing it for an extra charge)
    -2000 v6 ecu auto, with trac control. $30.00
    -2000 v6 camaro cluster with 9x,xxx miles. $25.00
    -drive by wire v6 pedal assembly. $15.00
    -msd 8.5mm msd spark plug wires. $35.00

well there is my list. the trades i am looking for are stage 1 cnc ported heads, or a wet nitrous kit, any performance suspension parts other then sub frame connectors (already have those), and good quality 6.5 speakers. all that stuff has to be for an ls1. since i know nothing on this list is worth those, i would obviously add a couple of things. reach me by e-mail which i will try to check everyday. my e-mail is 00camaro16@att.net. a text too my phone will work too, the number is 1-734-216-9116. thanks.

chris
    00camaro16@att.net

Re: alot of random stuff (new pacesetter headers) i just want to get rid of. good pri

The 98-00 LS1 intake on the F body was different then the 01-02. The 01-02 was a LS6 flat bottom intake with no hole for the EGR. If it is the 01-02 LS1 F body intake you have, they go for around $300 on eBay. The 98-00 LS1 intake has a curved bottom. This is what the bottom of the 01-02 LS1/LS6 intake looks like.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

Re: alot of random stuff (new pacesetter headers) i just want to get rid of. good pri

its not the ls6 intake. i replaced it with a ls6 one. thats for helping me out though. yea its the 98-00 ls1 intake.

chris

Comment

is those prices + shipping?

Comment

no. there not including shipping. you can always make an offer

Comment

yea i figure shipping on those headers would be really expensive

Comment

hey could you pm me pictures of the hood?
              Robby
              2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
              sigpic

Comment

do you happen to have a y-pipe with a cat?

Comment

can i get a shipping quote on those headers to 32220?

Comment

Originally posted by bward09 View Post
                    do you happen to have a y-pipe with a cat?
                    I have the y-pipe but no cat.

Comment

u must not want a sale bad enough cause u stil haven't given me that quote

Comment

sorry had 5 exams in my classes this week, so all my computer time was spent on studying. my bad. i;; get you it this week.

chris
                        00camaro16@att.net

Originally posted by Choppers View Post
                        u must not want a sale bad enough cause u stil haven't given me that quote

Comment

got any performance parts that will fit 02 firebird v6? i got pacesetters. anything that will put some hp. in my ride?

Comment

how about that trans go?

Comment

Originally posted by birdofmanycolors View Post
                              how about that trans go?
                              still got that trans go, the msd wires, but thats about it man. sorry.

chris
                              00camaro16@att.net

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X