This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• negative member feedback

I absolutly hate to do this, and really wanted to avoid this at all costs...But, On Sept 6th I sent out $38.92 to holsetjunkie for a driver side mirror for my car...I requested a tracking number for the mirror incase anything were to go wrong. He told me that the mirror was going to be shipped out the next day after recieving the money. A week or 2 goes by and I haven't heard anything or been given a tracking number...I send off a Pm asking what the status is, and if he has a tracking number for me yet...No reply. Wait a few more days and send another PM...still no reply...Packages that I ordered AFTER I sent holsetjunkie the money and was told it was being shipped the next day was starting to arrive at my house...concerned I sent out yet another PM...I also checked his profile to see when his activity last was...last activity showed Sept 14th...Ok, fine...I start sending him some emails asking whats going on...a few days ago he finally responds to me...Saying this:

Micheal,

I am sincerely sorry that it has taken so long to get a response and let me explain why. I recently went out of town for a business trip where I left A friend in charge of getting this mirror out. It is packaged and ready to ship INFACT the UPS shipping label has already been printed. I come home to find that the package still lying here and I can’t believe it. I am really sorry. I will Get this package out Fri Oct, 02 If you would like me too? I will do anything you would like to do to make it right. Once again please accept my apologies and I hope we can come to an agreement.

Thanks,

Dustin garner
    Now, I am a trusting person by nature...I know that sh*t happens sometimes...so I give him the benefit of the doubt...I sent an email back saying that that was fine...He said he could have the package out by Oct 2 (which was the next day)...I told him that, that was fine BUT I 100% needed a tracking number by the end of Friday night. Friday night comes and goes...no response... Saturday swings around...I send him another email and say that if I have no response or tracking number or any kind of info by monday Oct 5 at dinner time, I am filing a paypal claim, and posting a negative feedback on the forum...Well, last night at dinner time, I decided to give 1 last chance...sent another PM AND email asking for the tracking number one last time...still no response...I will be filing a paypal claim as we speak.

Take from this what you will...this is my experience dealing with this individual...Like I said, I know **** happens...I've bought stuff before from people who ended up in the hospital for something, stuff got delayed...but they kept me updated...Im a trusting person...I don't have much other choice when I can't even communicate with someone...I am promised something and it continues to fall through, and I'm given no information and have to chase someone around...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Re: negative member feedback

where does he live
    2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
    1991 3000GT VR4
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Lovington, NM according to Paypal. On the Paypal site it shows a tracking number for UPS, but when you click it, it says that the bill date was Sept 16...he told me it hadnt been shipped and that it was still on the table...but the label had been made...

Comment

dang hope he owns up man.

I recently ordered a motherboard for one of my desktops and I still haven't seen it! Its shipping from canada though, not sure how long it would take but its been maybe 2 weeks?

My manual window regulators are in and I ordered them afterwards so this post of yours is scaring me lol. Hey where are those interior panel pictures you promised me hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? lol j/k

gl man.
        1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
        1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
        1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
        2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by truekoa View Post
          dang hope he owns up man.

I recently ordered a motherboard for one of my desktops and I still haven't seen it! Its shipping from canada though, not sure how long it would take but its been maybe 2 weeks?

My manual window regulators are in and I ordered them afterwards so this post of yours is scaring me lol. Hey where are those interior panel pictures you promised me hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? lol j/k

gl man.
          F*ck me man, Im sorry...Its been raining alot here, and the days it hasnt Ive been tied down with soo much crap...I really wanted to just tear the door apart once when I got the mirror...I'll try and grab them by friday weather permitting...Get a tracking number for your part...with cross border shipping, sometimes a paper falls off, or is filled out incorrectly and it will sit at the border...if that happens the guys just has to make a phone call and it usually fixes everything...thats why I always want tracking numbers..

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
            F*ck me man, Im sorry...Its been raining alot here, and the days it hasnt Ive been tied down with soo much crap...I really wanted to just tear the door apart once when I got the mirror...I'll try and grab them by friday weather permitting...Get a tracking number for your part...with cross border shipping, sometimes a paper falls off, or is filled out incorrectly and it will sit at the border...if that happens the guys just has to make a phone call and it usually fixes everything...thats why I always want tracking numbers..
            yeah it was on ebay so I'm not that worried I can get my money back, he gave me a tracking number so hopefully its here today. And hey no sweat about the door panel when you can you can. I tried to do it on my friends camaro, he went inside for a soda and by the time he came back I had the interior panel off and was looking around already haha.
            1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
            1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
            1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
            2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

i was hoping he was close to ohio so i could kick him in the d!ck for you
              2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
              1991 3000GT VR4
              2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Time to get out the baseball bats and the pilers with a torch. :spank:
                08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

We get the point.....don't want this to become some contest on who has the biggest puffy chest.
                  1995 Pontiac Firebird
                  2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X